• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Discussion

carolosjk

Private First Class
The double click to send fireworks to all friends button, doesn't seem to be working that well haha. I had to double click it like 20 times to get a popup if I want to send fireworks to all my friends.

Edit: Oh I got it now. The double click needs to be slow. If you double it fast it won't register. If you wait like half a second before the 2nd click it will register

Klar

Hungarian Community Manager
The double click to send fireworks to all friends button, doesn't seem to be working that well haha. I had to double click it like 20 times to get a popup if I want to send fireworks to all my friends.

Edit: Oh I got it now. The double click needs to be slow. If you double it fast it won't register. If you wait like half a second before the 2nd click it will register
I wasn't able to click quick enough to reproduce your issue but I'm glad it sorted out. :)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
and I was blonde again when I clicked :njub:

Hey question? Have our wishes etc. been accepted this time or has InnoGames not responded to wishes? :huh:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
and I was blonde again when I clicked :njub:

Hey question? Have our wishes etc. been accepted this time or has InnoGames not responded to wishes? :huh:
If you mean the feedback on the sets, then yes, changes have been made.

You can find said changes in the official announcement.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Okay waiting for player feedback yet :up:

no I'm blond have 86 players clicked instead of a few times on Rakete. Des because of blonde :njub:

I say nothing, but I had the topics Angefangen. One should what make that one must click only 1x and all friends receive then
Rakete, flowers, easter eggs, pretzels and hearts.
In the German forum was that.
It is called that does not work, impossible.
And see there it goes yet

przemko05

Reservist
In Uncommon/Rare/Very rare Independence Day chests we receive items from previous years. Will there be items from 2017 and 2018 this year? The oldest items (from chests) will probably be from 2019.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Could you please display the new sets on the Wiki website?
They should be up there soon

In Uncommon/Rare/Very rare Independence Day chests we receive items from previous years. Will there be items from 2017 and 2018 this year? The oldest items (from chests) will probably be from 2019.
Yes, I believe items from '17 and '18 will be in the chests.

I'm not trying to be mean or nitpick, but these sets are ugly...
:up:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
  • Many items have bugged values. Some have +1000% or +900% regeneration.
  • Brook's clothes have the same bonus for 5 and for 6 items. Is this intentional or not? And this bonus is lower than bounty hunter's for example. Which is 2 years old.
  • Brook's horse+saddle have a terrible bonus, I kept telling you that it needs to be raised, but you left it the same.
  • Boswell's set is way worst than Revere's. It doesn't even have more work points. There is no reason to buy and upgrade this set.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
  • Many items have bugged values. Some have +1000% or +900% regeneration.
  • Brook's clothes have the same bonus for 5 and for 6 items. Is this intentional or not? And this bonus is lower than bounty hunter's for example. Which is 2 years old.
  • Brook's horse+saddle have a terrible bonus, I kept telling you that it needs to be raised, but you left it the same.
  • Boswell's set is way worst than Revere's. It doesn't even have more work points. There is no reason to buy and upgrade this set.
Thank you for your feedback! Possibly, we will make some changes (other than fixing some bugs and wrong values).