• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day 2020 discussion

DeletedUser500

*puts on the tinfoil hat*

https://tw-calc.net/tombola/29_2020
How does one category range from 9% to 1% on the 150 "Rare" nugget category, or 10% to 4% in the 800 " Very rare" nugget category when the drop-rates should be the same for all items in the same category, because I don't see a disclaimer anywhere saying items in the same category have different drop-rates? It's also trending towards the "good" items being lower on the drops, but the garbage chests no one wants are also low, which makes me think it's on purpose and not just a wildly skewed statistical spread.

I think this unethical (not to mention probably illegal, thanks to Netherlands and Belgium) practice has been going on for a while, publish your drop-rates for loot-boxesque content so we don't have to cowboy our own data from a limited number of players, as was the rebuttal last time this was raised (although data is from 373,206 spins so far, and that's just in the Free category, so don't bs us please).

I'll be delighted to be proven wrong and for the second half of the year to start with transparency and accountability on one of the most controversial mechanics of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It doesn't say the drop rates within a category are the same either, though.

We'll look into adding the drop rates to the possible prizes.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Funny enough, on official facebook page, they "admitted" that Drop rates ain't same for all items :roll:

No s**t

Previous event they were denying it :njub:

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Well that's fantastic for the people that use facebook in [Current year, a decade after most people stopped using facebook].

If InnoGames's defence is that the game was always rigged against the players, and to deny that when asked for years, I refer back to my comments on the immorality of the style of gambling we have been subjected to as the only mechanic in which we grow our characters anymore.
It's rare to see a player-base that's been so abused as we have, that still want to play and for the game to succeed like it used to, before the gambling ruined it. I hope InnoGames at least appreciates that next time a community manager says their players are begging for another classic world...

Last edited by a moderator: