• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Increase valuable of drop items

Bisop

Private
Hi, I would like to point out that the current value of drop items is a bit too old - I mean the max you can get is like from 14-15k
1644300596066.png

( i guess that this wasnt patched when they increased lvl from 120 to 150 and added a bunch of new items which have purchase price more than 13+K)

What i want to say is that you can't get these items from jobs, only from shop or chests and I think that you should increase item drop rate on some specific jobs like Lead a trading office, work as a travelling merchant to 20-40k so we can eventually find these items during a job.

The thing im asking it's not that hard to implement it can be easily added in the next patch or so.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

I'd guess they have new jobs planned for the big secret update to go along with the game-killing level cap increase.

But yeah, you highlighted just one, tiny, aspect of the game that has been neglected for so long and our failure to catch, any and all game content, up to the power-creep of items that have been added since 2.0. I personally think we should be focussing on balancing what we have, before we make it worse.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
there is always a limit
so raising the dropvalue would be nice? but it actually doesn't fix anything in the game
the items you mean?? are probably the higher named ones that are in chests.
with raising the dropvalue? nobody will ever buy a chest anymore and soon enough the now rare items are gonna be flooding the worlds
so all achievements according to those items? will be fairly easy to get
and with higher dropvalue? people get more money, so they can buy more chests with x-mas
so it sounds good?? but it's all negative for InnoGames's point of view

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
A decent idea, but the value will increase depending on the clothes you wear - I do not believe this will get changed.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
there is always a limit
so raising the dropvalue would be nice? but it actually doesn't fix anything in the game
the items you mean?? are probably the higher named ones that are in chests.
with raising the dropvalue? nobody will ever buy a chest anymore and soon enough the now rare items are gonna be flooding the worlds
so all achievements according to those items? will be fairly easy to get
and with higher dropvalue? people get more money, so they can buy more chests with x-mas
so it sounds good?? but it's all negative for InnoGames's point of view

maybe if only value goes up until 25-30k it wouldnt hurt that much , there are much more named items on precious and unique premium chests than in steel lined chests , being able to get all named items from steel lined on jobs i think its alright , you also get some other expensive items but there are some items that are over 35k which can be bought from chests and those chests are more expensive than steel chests

Bisop

Private
A decent idea, but the value will increase depending on the clothes you wear - I do not believe this will get changed.
Have you ever tried to do those jobs with all the skills in trading? In the picture you can see that I have something over 900 in trading and I have 13.3K. What value do people have that have 2,500 skills in trading? Just a bit over 15,000$. So for an additional 1,600 trading points, this value will increase by "$ 1800". You really consider that, that's enough?

What is the reason that this will not get changed in the future?

Last edited:

OneTouch

Private First Class
Its so easy to change drop rate of any job but trading office is decent money making job already. When there is a silver trading office, its easy to make 1,5-2 mills in a day, so better question is why it needs to be buffed? Whole game is broken(church exp, duelling, adventures, fort battles). I think there is no need to add jobs to that list.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
He doesn't ask for drop rate increase though.

Some high level items have way too high values and even with all these OP sets you can't reach those to drop 'em and this only leaves Box/Chest option which is meh

erewan

Reservist
Its so easy to change drop rate of any job but trading office is decent money making job already. When there is a silver trading office, its easy to make 1,5-2 mills in a day, so better question is why it needs to be buffed? Whole game is broken(church exp, duelling, adventures, fort battles). I think there is no need to add jobs to that list.

how much time do you have to spend there so you can "EASILY" make 1,5-2 millions, spamming 15-seconds jobs for a whole day with tons of motivation buffs?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
everybody knows
that the higher you get at trading? the more points you need to make a difference.
the problem is? there are no extra points to be gained at certain point (max level and equipment)
so all you can do? is buy skills?(very expensive) or wait a few years till you get enough points to gain a little.
so the exponential system they work with? doesn't quit work like it should be
at certain level... it should be just a few points that could make a bigger difference.
also a problem? if level cap goes up? or a new set arrives? it will increase the value a lot more
with current system? a level cap and new set? wouldn't make much of a difference. cause you need to many points