• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Imbalanced and unfair nugget payments among different servers

Erdogan

Reservist
Then how do you explain this? If you start on any server with Hungarian location you get 80 EUR nugget bundle for only 64 EUR. Are you still going to convince me that all servers are "equal"?

1685745332459.png

Tested on Geman servers. So if you want nuggets with discount, just register account in Hungarian location.
1685745259710.png

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Nuggets on the Turkish market are cheaper for people living in Türkiye but only there.
The current exchange rate is: 1 Euro = 22.41 Turkish lira. The players there are heavily affected by inflation.
is this application something rather new then?

if not, why mention "heavy" inflation?

It may be called The West, but there sure are a lot of elements that were never in the North American west.
Such as sets for: Thomas A. Edison, Wright Brothers, Ben Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson,
William Penn, Paul Revere and others that aren't western characters.
Unless it counts to InnoGames that everything in North America is west of Europe.:P

DeletedUser500

Technically .net is also US server. .net is half UK half US so not even UK has it's own server ( technically )
.net is more like 5% British / 3% North Amercans/1% Aussie.
International was always a better way to describe it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Criminus

Private First Class
The-West is not that popular in USA I don’t see the point. USA was always like this. They prefer xbox and playstation games. Some of them WoW but that’s pretty much it. Almost all games closed their servers in USA for this reason.
I guess USA people can’t handle the Neutron Style.