• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Ignore not permanent

• Thread starter DeletedUser3230
  • Start date

DeletedUser3230

Is it a bug or a feature that the ignore function is no longer permanent on beta.

If I refresh or log on and off- the same sell spammers spam my chat again, even though I put them on ignore :)

DeletedUser3230

What world did this happen on?

Both Ene and Alamo- but mainly Alamo.

I did talk to Lulumcnoob about it. I think he have more information, and I do think it is solved.

I also had too many on my ignore list, what about making it possible to clear all ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Yeah, we were discussing it yesterday collectively. I didn't hear about a limit though, I presume you got an error message back telling you there was one? What is it?

DeletedUser3230

I have for a long time gotten an emty error message- with just a !

Now when I have cleared the list- the message is gone.

Clearing the list was pretty hard, as I had to type all the names one by one, and some of the user names are for me hard to read and therefore to spell right.

(off topic - sorry ) but that reminds me of the problems reading the chat - and the problems reading light text on a black background. :D

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
It's not really a common thing to do; since the problem ignoring people is fixed for you now, there's not actually a need for such a command...