• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

[IDEA]-The-West on mobile\ipod touch

DeletedUser265

The-west works very hard on ipod touch, because that game have a big map , and very much pictures to load.
Is a good ideea to create a page like : m.the-west.net , or an application, or a setting, like tribalwars!

Thanks very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser265

Mousover details has been introduct on romanian words! Devs change it now ! Many players don't like it , make a poll or something , please!

DeletedUser

Hi,

there is already a thread with the mouseover issue. As this is offtpic here you should answer there.

DeletedUser

@alexys the mobile version is a good idea (it was suggested in the past) and regarding to many images for your iPod/iPhone buy a proper phone. I have HTC Desire and I don't have any problems, they need only to optimize click events.

DeletedUser265

@alexys the mobile version is a good idea (it was suggested in the past) and regarding to many images for your iPod/iPhone buy a proper phone. I have HTC Desire and I don't have any problems, they need only to optimize click events.

I don't have cash because i live in romania, when wages is 100$/month, plus of that , i don't like HTC!

DeletedUser

I don't have cash because i live in romania, when wages is 100$/month, plus of that , i don't like HTC!

That's not an excuse, I also live in Romania, if you don't afford then don't buy, but don't complain on things that are from your side and developers cannot do anything for it. They should make for instance the game using only text, but then who will play (that was in the '90)

DeletedUser265

That's not an excuse, I also live in Romania, if you don't afford then don't buy, but don't complain on things that are from your side and developers cannot do anything for it. They should make for instance the game using only text, but then who will play (that was in the '90)

Will play much players, like tribalwars, is only text, of mobile version!

DeletedUser1352

now I come in :D

its not possible because the game is made in javascript that needs the pictures to be clicked on :D and also the plan that you got would force the game to be a normal internet page whitout javascript that is kinda impossible
________
Pnayprincess18 Live

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mennik u like to crush our hope, don't u? :(

Great idea! :D

I have a iPad, but it takes about 30 seconds to load everything! And why in my HTC HD2, before the new homepage I could enter on any world, and now I can't?! That sux :(

DeletedUser

mennik u like to crush our hope, don't u? :(

Great idea! :D

I have a iPad, but it takes about 30 seconds to load everything! And why in my HTC HD2, before the new homepage I could enter on any world, and now I can't?! That sux :(

I can play the game on my HTC Touch HD using uZard browser. Everything works pretty well, even fort fights if you are obsessed enough to fight on your mobile :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But we don't have HTC!!

It's about the Operating System, not about phone's brand. Get any windows mobile junk and you will be able to play. Besides that, there are other operating systems with browsers that you can use to play the-west. It's not InnoGames's fault that you don't own the right kind of device, is it ? When/if they launch a mobile version of the game you are entitled to complain, until then stick to desktop/laptop. Guess Apple kinda sucks :rolleyes:

DeletedUser265

It's about the Operating System, not about phone's brand. Get any windows mobile junk and you will be able to play. Besides that, there are other operating systems with browsers that you can use to play the-west. It's not InnoGames's fault that you don't own the right kind of device, is it ? When/if they launch a mobile version of the game you are entitled to complain, until then stick to desktop/laptop. Guess Apple kinda sucks :rolleyes:

Safari sucks...

DeletedUser

I'm using my HTC HD2 right now, and I can't access the game. It has Windows Mobile 6.5. It is the new homepage, because with the older one it worked with the same device. Can InnoGames put live in another site like the-west.net/old the older homepage to me play again in this HTC? :D

DeletedUser

Finally I could enter with that site, but infortunately the place where I was didn't have enough internet signal to load everything (chat, map, and much more things) :(

Now I'm at my good PC.

EDIT: How did u find that?!

DeletedUser265

Finally I could enter with that site, but infortunately the place where I was didn't have enough internet signal to load everything (chat, map, and much more things) :(

Now I'm at my good PC.

EDIT: How did u find that?!

Topic from there:-??