• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

[IDEA]-Residence, Homeownership.

DeletedUser

devshot-125-townstownstowns.png

:D That would look beautiful cities in an idea I've seen on the blog " El Último Duelo " by William Manney.

But ... What's missing from this city? ... Houses.
More than a city looks like a service station, with shops, bank, hotel, offices, but no residences
We all know that every level you go up the houses in the city gives the entry of five more people in the city, until the houses get to level 10, the city can accommodate up to 50 residents.

Well, my idea stems from that (and this picture motivated me to qualify it, because I am more constructor, which duelist).
When you enter a city and you become part of it, gives you the right to free accommodation at the hotel, - Why?; Logically "live" there and in theory, one of the five houses erected in the city is your home, so who gives assumed that sleep in the city is free. Taking this concept, which is currently present in the game, we develop what would be the "home" for each individual. In the picture above this post I mentioned that lack the residences, which could be reflected in a green space that is in the image of a group of houses placed in urban form to match the existing buildings, the higher the level of houses, more homes would be reflected in that residential clustering, giving a big city perspective, with new streets and crowded. Then just this conglomeration of houses you can click as if it were another building, and will automatically open another window that reflect your "personal residence" (as if opened your inventory). This window came the following options (add some supposedly will implement in the future):

Attic / storage itself
"This place is like the store's safe, just that this is personal, and only you can take or put objects on it. This loft or cellar, you can expand to have more space, as if it were the extension of any other building, but in the case of this, only you can expand and invest your money for it (Since this is personal and independent accountant.) This of course would be foolish to store the inventory on hand, but ... When implementing the limit of your rucksack.

Questions arise from the attic:
[?] - What levels would have, and how much space you have in each?.
[R] - And thought "What holes to level 10 and 15 or 20 levels of magnification, more or less ... but that would be owned by the creators of the game.

[?] - What skills are needed to expand?.
[R] - The same means to build.

[?] - It would take more skill points to increase the next level?.
[R] - As with any building in the city, the more levels, more difficult.

[?] - If you did not have enough skill points to expand?.
[R] - then one of two, you get more points to "build" or redistribute in shaman (As do the workers to be duelist).

[?] - Lose my progress from my home if I leave the city?.
[R] - Would be all exactly as you left, like you do not lose the information of hours or so entrants in the city reflected in the Assembly.

[?] - And leave objects inside?.
[R] - It would be there, but you could not use them until they returned to the city.

[?] - So? ... Could have more than one home?.
[R] - Yes, but only one per city that you have been resident.

OPTION 2 -> Option 2 would also, when you change and go to another city, what you did in your residence is automatically equal to your "new house", and could only have a home. But during the "removal" could not make use of objects dejastes internal, until a resident of a new city.

Workshop
"Another option you can have in your home is a" workshop "where you can produce your own products to sell or use. In this workshop you can dedicate as a (time), but in this case, you would need "raw materials" to produce certain items, the more complex is the item you want to make, would be more complex raw materials.
If you want to do for example:
-A club, as needed both wood (base), roll of cloth (for the handle), nails (tip) and a carpenter brush (tool), if I have these materials in the backpack or in the attic, I would highlight the option able to make a "club", according to the time devoted to manufacture can I leave the product or not (5, 15, 30 or 60 min.), and depending on the Hopefully, I can get a "horned club" or a "club with a nail." Once the article, the materials lose them, if you do not have left, also lose all luck.

Issues that emerge from the workshop:
[?] - Sure!?, And a level 15 player could be made a Percision Peacemaker!.
[R] - Yes, if you spend € 7,000 € 8,000 in premium and investment in skill points to do the work to acquire the materials they require for their manufacture.

[?] - The market and shops would be meaningless.
[R] - The market is not as it would be the place where the product offering to other players, and the stores would remain indispensable, and have the same functionality as today. As the example of the club, could not manufacture any player, because ... Where do you get the nails?, To "build farm" which is a job that requires having a high level for any class.

[?] - Which party will you take this workshop?.
[R] - Make money, experience and relevance to all these products in your spare inventory.

[?] - How much luck I will have to leave me better product?.
[R] - Very simple motivation, after you place items, your motivation down, so you have less chance of hitting a weapon" sharp "or" precision "or pledge" elegant. "

Lounge or living room
"To which comes from the original idea of this thread, a living room set to the old west, which reflects a book where you can view your stats in the game with that character, and a wall (with its fireplace and all .. .) which may reflect your medals in the game. This room, you can do the following, only can view your wish to be seen, friends, colleagues etc. And others can only see the door of the "closed house" (as with the sheriff's office outside your city).
I was thinking that this room would represent "home", which could improve as your way up and look better.
Consist of 5 or 10 levels (you know it depends on what the creators say, if a hypothetical case do).
Each level would change the face, the first would like an old shack, and as it expands, will improve the appearance to the last level and would look Oval Office of the White House XD.
Logically, the more levels, more skill points required to enlarge, money, time etc. Like any other building.

Well this is the moment what I had in mind and wanted to share with you.
PD. I continue editing this post with little things that are left loose and I will arise, (which I have any in mind ....).:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:p yup; is from there, but where I met was from this blog which is my native language. looks nice
anyway... What do you think about the houses in the west game?:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi,

I like it, I just had this Idea in mind. Not that detailed like your description. I only thought about a storage whrer you can put items and clothes in so your normal inventory would be decreased. Of course, if you need something from the storage you need to go home to pick it up. Also to have a "home" gives more the impression to be in the "Home"-town as can sleep in the home and not loger in the Hotel what gives you the feeling to be guest only.

I'm not sure if we should extend the game with workshops - does not make sense to me in the moment.

My thoughts so far :)

DeletedUser

i also like it

and i think the sleeping in your home should convey a benefit possibly similar to sleeping in a fort quicker regen for HP/energy (depending on its level ) making the effort of building/buying one more attractive

DeletedUser

[...]I'm not sure if we should extend the game with workshops - does not make sense to me in the moment.[...]
:DAnything is possible

Workshop
"Another option you can have in your home is a" workshop "where you can produce your own products to sell or use. In this workshop you can dedicate as a (time), but in this case, you would need "raw materials" to produce certain items, the more complex is the item you want to make, would be more complex raw materials.
If you want to do for example:
-A club, as needed both wood (base), roll of cloth (for the handle), nails (tip) and a carpenter brush (tool), if I have these materials in the backpack or in the attic, I would highlight the option able to make a "club", according to the time devoted to manufacture can I leave the product or not (5, 15, 30 or 60 min.), and depending on the Hopefully, I can get a "horned club" or a "club with a nail." Once the article, the materials lose them, if you do not have left, also lose all luck.

Issues that emerge from the workshop:
[?] - Sure!?, And a level 15 player could be made a Percision Peacemaker!.
[R] - Yes, if you spend € 7,000 € 8,000 in premium and investment in skill points to do the work to acquire the materials they require for their manufacture.

[?] - The market and shops would be meaningless.
[R] - The market is not as it would be the place where the product offering to other players, and the stores would remain indispensable, and have the same functionality as today. As the example of the club, could not manufacture any player, because ... Where do you get the nails?, To "build farm" which is a job that requires having a high level for any class.

[?] - Which party will you take this workshop?.
[R] - Make money, experience and relevance to all these products in your spare inventory.

[?] - How much luck I will have to leave me better product?.
[R] - Very simple motivation, after you place items, your motivation down, so you have less chance of hitting a weapon" sharp "or" precision "or pledge" elegant.

Sale of plans
The player who wants to make an object in the workshop of his home in the city, you will need the manual to make that object, and requires some basic lotions to do so, and the place to find the "recipe" would be in a book . - Where to find this manual? In a library, where it saves files, newspapers, books in which citizens can get information. In this case, the library would be like a "store" more, here than just books, it could also plans to acquire weapons, clothes and other items are equipped, could be represented as books or scrolls, which the keep in your inventory and use them to manufacture the desired object. As will expand the library, add new "flat" more sophisticated objects.
(For example, at level one, I would plan to do a club, and at level 10, to a foil, for example).
These planes would be of the following:
-> "Guide to manufacture clubs." Using this manual at the workshop with the mentioned materials, as you could get lucky and motivation of the three types of club there.

*Questions arise about the library:
[?]-Many zoom levels would have a library?.
[R]-As a store about 10 or 15.

[?]-Planes could be reused?.
[R]-All right, so many times as you want, it disappears from your inventory to work on an object are the materials necessary to do so.

[?]-That price would have every shot?.
[R]-According to that product, which had in mind the equivalence of the value of the item to be manufactured (or 50% more expensive), thinks that once you have it, you can get much performance. But if you want to buy the flat in a new city as it cuatriplicaría its value, like any other item in the city (we, price "forrastero").

[?]-Could sell?.
[R]-Yeah, as if it were an item any store.

[R]-Where would the library.
[R]-Based on the new perspective image of the city, could be put anywhere .. next to the church for example, or the sheriff

NOTE:
If anyone knows how to speak German in this forum, I would ask that could bring this idea to the Germans forums to record it there.

Thank you very much
:)

DeletedUser

i kinda like this idea, what i don't like is that only builders will be able to construct their house, as you say "use the shaman" would be alot of cash on normal non-premium worlds and it would be just to build the house, i would like to see the abillity to pay a contracter or something to build it for you.

DeletedUser

i kinda like this idea, what i don't like is that only builders will be able to construct their house, as you say "use the shaman" would be alot of cash on normal non-premium worlds and it would be just to build the house, i would like to see the abillity to pay a contracter or something to build it for you.
:rolleyes:Not necessarily have to be an experienced builder to build your house, like many duelists can build the mortician with a few points to build, then so can your home to a significant level. Only to make additions and higher, and require expertise in such work.
A player who devotes his characters exclusively on building, you can choose to have a more developed residence, however, a character who is engaged in duels or battles of forts, logically be applied to the assigned to the construction skills to improve their personal residence .
It would not be fair or logical, is that a duelist with fewer than 10 points in construction, can make a house built at 100%. When that work is a purely constructor. We must recognize the advantages and disadvantages of each character class.

DeletedUser

... that would give builder the chance do do something. The new "owner" pays the builder to build the house...

THAT would be great... A temporary job for builders again :)

DeletedUser

... that would give builder the chance do do something. The new "owner" pays the builder to build the house...

good thinking pure builders would get exp from building and get cash for the job from the owner otherwise what would be the benefit (when you build in town you dont get cash normally) so making pure builders an attractive option for more ppl

DeletedUser

Great :D sound nice **Duelist make money fighting, worker earns money by building houses**
But... how we can do it??

Since the Assembly to a section:
"Offers of construction" (with conditions)
- Level of the constructor.
- Money available.
[...]
Tomorrow I have time to think of something as to develop;)