• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Idea: New general store items

DeletedUser4174

Hi people, i dont know if this thread is in correct place and if support is accepting new submissions of ideas but, here it go. What do you think about create saddles to be sold in the general store? Doesnt makes sense to get horses and no saddles.

Here and here, I found some kind of saddles (links in PT-BR) that can be an start.

About the named items, i suggest this names HERE.

In BR we got a good feedback about this idea, so what do you think? :)

DeletedUser1406

Would your new items have any purpose other than just being new fancy cosmetic items/collectibles? :P. They already plan to add a bunch of collectible items, that you would get either from quests or the shop.

DeletedUser3679

They already plan to add a bunch of collectible items, that you would get either from quests or the shop.
You mean from quest AND shop (as already done for the Colcord-set), don't you? Seems to be the new nugget model of Innogames :p

DeletedUser1406

You mean from quest AND shop (as already done for the Colcord-set), don't you? Seems to be the new nugget model of Innogames :p
If you have any other idea feel free to share it :)

DeletedUser4054

I like this idea . I hope that be implement in game.

DeletedUser500

It makes sense that if we have Quarter horses, there could be a Quarter horse saddle, and an Indian saddle is just one example of the potential to expand on existing sets. it's a good idea :up:

DeletedUser2271

Around 2 to 3 years ago i asked on .net forum to use the shop for sales of the events sets. Since there´s just a single 14 to 20 days to get that set (the one you get from playing xxx times), making the pieces show up in the shop from time to time (can´t remember if i had 15 or 30 days window to change the 10 random pieces to other 10 random pieces of those sets) but with the limit that each player could only get 1 of them. If they got it from the tombola, they could not buy it. If they didn´t had them, they could buy with nuggets and/or upbs.
It was taken out because "players that use nuggets always get those sets, so no need to use the shop for those thing", comments made by some players that bashed the idea.