• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Idea - American Set

DeletedUser4484

Hey, from the start i want to sorry for my not perfect english.

I wanted to share with you my idea of making American Set avaible for sell at market. There are servers where set wasn't easy to get and not every received it. For example in Polish version people had to answer the questions about the game, but mainly about other people connected with their community. Some of information wasn't even posted anywhere to find it out, it was just known by little group of veterans from the beginning of game.

Why should it be auctionable? Because it's the only set which gives buff for products in jobs. This gives little group of players significant advantage over player that didn't know all answers (I'm not even joking or laughting, this set is broken).

Also this might make opportunity for people to upgrade the items which would keep the balance in PVP or Fortbattles (lack of guns from lotteries to upgrade which keeps players using same rifles or weapons in pvp).

DeletedUser3756

In the Spanish server only 18 were given in 2 different contests and those that gave to the support team, so there are very few.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Why should it be auctionable? Because it's the only set which gives buff for products in jobs.

no it's not
there are more sets with prod buff
like 10% on juans set
like 20% on blacksmith set
like ..? on that nugget pirate set

2 of those you can't get anymore if you didn't do event or buy it with nuggs
but blacksmith.. the best of the 3 is still available in fair.

in my opinion?
the whole usa set should not even be available outside beta servers.
and especially not to a selected group.
if it is possible to get a set, then everybody from level 1-150 should have an equal opportunity to get it
if you play 10 years or 1 month of the west, that should not matter.
otherwise the mods can just pick a few players and give it to them.
it's a fairytale to think that new players can get that set then.