• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

I wish.....

ok, full disclosure, I know this is never gonna happen, but it would be nice.
I wish..... that the full quest runthroughs were posted on the wiki or someplace right away and we didn't have to wait for sites like TW-calc to post the information after people have reported the steps to them. It would be nice to know the requirements and rewards before starting a quest to know if it is worth the time, materials. requirements, or whatever to do it.
Today I got to the quest 'bandit hideout' in 'Ron's visit'
it Requires:
- Duels won: 0/10
- Wanted persons caught: 0/5

swell, I am townless for a reason as duels are not something I want to be part of. So now I will ignore quest even though I have done the earlier steps [that I probably wouldn't have bothered with if I had known in advance of the multiple duel requirement. And of course I won't know if any of the rest of the quest is interesting until it gets posted on TW-calc or somewhere.

Oh well, at least by being on beta, I know not to bother with certain quests on net.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Thank you for your feedback. Through our quests, we try to incorporate all aspects of the game and whilst we understand that some players may not like feature A, others do. All of our quests cover all of the features in the game and all players have to complete the same quests (rather ''can'' than ''have'' :P).

That being said, our Wiki is usually updated with new quests after a short period of time after the quest has been implemented. Knowing the end of something can ruin the journey getting there....like a spoiler in a movie :P.

TheMegaira

Private First Class
Through our quests, we try to incorporate all aspects of the game and whilst we understand that some players may not like feature
yes it's nice when all game aspects are required in quest but does it have to be 10 duels ????? if i get knocked out then i have to wait 1 day before i can duel myself. if i'm unlucky i get attacked again immediately myself and get knocked out again .... so i have to wait another day ....

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
yes it's nice when all game aspects are required in quest but does it have to be 10 duels ????? if i get knocked out then i have to wait 1 day before i can duel myself. if i'm unlucky i get attacked again immediately myself and get knocked out again .... so i have to wait another day ....
I will pass this on. The duel requirement was set so that it matches the story of the quest :).

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Thank you for your feedback. Through our quests, we try to incorporate all aspects of the game and whilst we understand that some players may not like feature A, others do. All of our quests cover all of the features in the game and all players have to complete the same quests (rather ''can'' than ''have'' :P).

That being said, our Wiki is usually updated with new quests after a short period of time after the quest has been implemented. Knowing the end of something can ruin the journey getting there....like a spoiler in a movie :P.

I dont know... It shouldnt be like that , I get you want to cover all areas of the game , but you have to consider , dead worlds , high level duel rank , no one to duel . As a quest lover I dont mind dueling others because Im lucky to be in an active world , but I hate adventures with my gut and Im not even good at it , having quests that require to WIN adventures ( which is totally nonsense tbh ) is rediculous , you have to be really lucky not to joint against a team with very good dressed players for adventures ..

TheMegaira

Private First Class
Unfortunately, this will not change. For the same reasons I have posted above.
thanks for your efforts, you can't do anything about it but ..
story of the quest..... , .... what about the players of old worlds who have no targets? InnoGames just doesn't feel like changing anything, that probably captures the truth better, we all know that InnoGames is not interested in players anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
thanks for your efforts, you can't do anything about it but ..
story of the quest..... , .... what about the players of old worlds who have no targets? InnoGames just doesn't feel like changing anything, that probably captures the truth better, we all know that InnoGames is not interested in players anymore.
Thank you for your feedback! As already mentioned above, some players enjoy duel, some don't and we do try to have all features of the game available in our quests. Similarly, we have had quests in the past where Fort Battles/Advenures/ Jobs were the main part of the quest, but it is not always the case. Many of our quests are themed in a specific way and their requirements will most likely be a reflection of this.

TheMegaira

Private First Class
for years, players asked for a choice of quest requirements to suit everyone. especially in the case where the game situation would otherwise make it impossible to complete the quest. players who like dueling do it anyway, not only for quest, but players who don't like to do it are forced to duel just because they like to fulfill quests and 10 duells are a lot. maybe innogames should also think about whether her stories fit the game and what is feasible for the majority of players without losing fun

Deleted User - 117528

Unfortunately, this will not change. For the same reasons I have posted above.
What reason when the game is broken as I already explain you ? And let's remember dead worlds + high lvl-ing duel = don't have targets to duel.
What should I do with your reason than ?
And it's not because i m lazy and i dont want to duel but the sistem don't allow me ! and many others.

Last edited by a moderator:

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls :)

The Secret Project...REVEALED! | The West
15 Jul 2020

466 days ago, and counting :D

pimpa1977

Private First Class
66 weeks and 4 days... minus the bank holidays and weekends and rounding down it is about 300 working days since the announcement... Judging by the announcement it was already in progress... So 2400 working hours later/ developer (after the announcement) we are expecting something spectacular :)

TakiZ0

Reservist
66 weeks and 4 days... minus the bank holidays and weekends and rounding down it is about 300 working days since the announcement... Judging by the announcement it was already in progress... So 2400 working hours later/ developer (after the announcement) we are expecting something spectacular :)
if-you-could-just-give-me-a-break-that-would-be-great.jpg