• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

I have been Screwed by the Devs twice now and I'm sick of it

Am i being treated unfairly

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I had over 5000 Bonds disappear from my Inventory almost 2 months ago
I got the Spanish Inquisition from them and got sick of answering the same questions over and over again
The Devs have refused to replace them after keeping me waiting for 2 months
This is how short sighted they are: I was about to buy another 3000 Nuggets on 2 worlds = 6000 Nuggets worth £40 which are worth a lot more than the 5000 Bonds I asked therm to replace
They would rather lose my business after contributing to the West for over 12 years spending over £2400 because they couldn't care whether I stay or quit
I am disgusted with the time it has taken them to decide not to refund them, as they consider I am very low priority and not worth the trouble

Here is another instance where I got screwed by the Community Manager of the West Betas
I got to 2.5 Billion banked in my account and due to the coding my Bank account wouldn't accept any more money
Support were unable to find the code that was causing the issue so I contacted Hiroaki who is a member of my town in Alamogordo
He was able to find the issue and gave then the solution to the problem
In the meantime I couldn't bank any money so I lost over 150 million which Support wouldn't refund it to me
This was their poor coding error and not my fault, but they chose not to take responsibility
This is the 2nd time I have been screwed. but I assured you there wont be a 3rd time

If you have been screwed by the Devs, please post in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

John Wick

Private First Class
I got to 2.5 Billion banked in my account and due to the coding my Bank account wouldn't accept any more money
Support were unable to find the code that was causing the issue so I contacted Hiroaki who is a member of my town in Alamogordo[...]

If you have been screwed by the Devs, please post in this thread

In-game problems should be solved privately, but you love the drama and make everything public again. The worst is also you are a contradiction in terms.
Your polls are at least as annoying as your daily lies in Saloon Chat.
You are not only rich in money in the west but also rich in lies. You keep telling us how many problems The-West has here and you keep complaining, but maybe you are just the problem?

Highest amount deposited into the bank$ 420,113,833 [Screenshot from The-Iceman, 11.10.2021 - 4.31 pm]

Download.png

You lose credibility after every post and I'm sure: You don't know what you're talking about yourself right now. And I'm even more certain that you have no idea about coding and computer science (IT).
Better go farming your berries Snowman

Deleted User - 115745

In-game problems should be solved privately, but you love the drama and make everything public again. The worst is also you are a contradiction in terms.
You are not only rich in money in the west but also rich in lies. You keep telling us how many problems The-West has here and you keep complaining, but maybe you are just the problem?

Highest amount deposited into the bank$ 420,113,833 [Screenshot from The-Iceman, 11.10.2021 - 4.31 pm]

View attachment 550

You lose credibility after every post and I'm sure: You don't know what you're talking about yourself right now. And I'm even more certain that you have no idea about coding and computer science (IT).
he just said 2.5 bil+ wich is above your mark and he clearly have 2,5 bil+

beainthesky

Reservist

Frustrated Romanian people are everywhere. You are one of them. What is your problem man?? On every channel where I see you, you are frustrated because Ice is a rich guy and you are not! lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Unfortunately, from the posts so far it does seem that this thread will not solve the issue at hand. As such, this thread is now closed.

Feel free to contact us via a support ticket should you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.