• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Hp monster destroys continued fighting.

Stumpy

You should really change the system of fort fighting .. is far too easy to "select" fightspecc now .. just run fully on credits as it gets .. but then you can not do as many quests, but it's mostly higher leveled players who have already done most of the missions already as speccat about almost entirely to credits.

Duels there are, the more different types of specc that you have a chance to win duels in anyway .. even if they did so to avoid the sight and helps more than appearance / tactics, vigor / shooting and hardness / reflection do I think .. but not as OP credits are the fighting.

Principle can delete all points to HP, and get by far! All you need to do is to be a soldier!

Our late ster battle in TW.Se colorado it was 18st of 3800Hp

7pcs of 7000 +

As a compromise, the maximum in 6-7000hp!

Defend them since it has amazing benefits there with! Principle 3HP stop an attack by supporting the rack behind the walls and let the others shoot down people!

DRX writes about XP that completely sne sickening in the battles!

[QUOTE = Dr x; 65889] Hello!

I have two complaints about today, according to me, very unfair fast combat system. First, many of you have already heard from me many times and it has been taken up by someone else here before, but do not think the discussion was particularly strong as it should be.

What I do first is that the so-called "Fortbattle killer"; Leadership, hiding / stamina and sight / avoid going to help more in battle than they do now, because I honestly see no difference between the worlds I play in now. FOR THE SECOND I think that you should not be able to get 0 xp [/ b] in a battle that you took the time to go to and especially if you are at a disadvantage and that they should get more xp than you get now if you go to the page that clearly looks to be the smallest (usually fits), if one is "neutral" in the battle, only to encourage players trying to even out the fighting. Today I had continued fighting on 5 of my 6 Swedish worlds I play on. Below you can see how speccad I'm on the different worlds and how things were going at the battles:

W.1: 100% handelspeccad. [/ B] -> 1.2 k hp -> 6 ducked shots of 11 [/ b] -> 2 hits out of 3 possible [/ b] - > 15 xp (loss, but was half as many as the other side) [/ b]

W.2: About 90% försvarspeccad (too fast battle) [/ b] -> 2.4 k hp -> 0 ducked shots of 3 [/ b] -> 6 hits out of 9 possible. -> 155 xp (win, but was twice as many as the other side)

W .5: 100% Duellspeccad (much in sight and avoid that is) -> 1.5 k hp -> 0 ducked shots of 8 [/ b] -> 0 hits out of a possible 5! [/ b] -> 0 xp (loss on attack, one less than the defenders) [/ b]

Arizona: Nearly 100% Byggspeccad (except a part of leadership) -> 2.5 k cr -> 0 ducked shots of 8. -> 13 hits out of 29 possible [/ b] -> 729 xp (loss on offense, three fewer than the defenders)

Colorado: 100% stridspeccad (particularly seizures) [/ b] -> 11 ducked shots of 23 -> 0 hits of 2 possible. -> 0 xp! (Loss on offense, five fewer than the defenders) [/ b]

Note that at W.1 where I have everything on trading / charisma I met good and ducked even better considering my specc and my credits, while I on W .5, where I anyway have a lot in avoiding and sight duellspeccad, so I missed all my shots and ducked no one! In Arizona, I met very good considering my specc where the attack compared to the attack on Colorado where I met some of the shots .. ducked however many there.

But I think above all that you absolutely should NOT be able to get 0 xp when you have taken the time to go to the fort and join the battle in question, while MANY others do not, at least in the oldest worlds. Then I said that those who dare to go on the smaller side at the fort battles deserve more xp than they may be due to their disadvantage. For example, I think I deserve more xp after battle W.1, where we were less than half as many as our opponents, and where I met both and ducked good, compared to what I deserve after the battle in which w.2 we were twice as many and where I was not as good as on W.1 I would say.

The text with thick text is what I think you should observe extra and showing my point of it all.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited by a moderator: