• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Holla adventures changer bonuses per level sets cook outlaw and dalton

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
Salut !
Am observat acest lucru în trecut cu privire la schimbarea bonusurilor la set, haiduc, bucătar și dalton.
dacă tot schimbi elementele vechi, m-am gândit că poți face un CV și aceste seturi, lasă bonusurile să fie la nivel.
Pentru a motiva jucătorii vechi să joace și rămânem 2 sau 3 ore pentru unul și apoi iese cineva din el.
Acm dacă puteți adăuga alte seturi, îi așteptăm.

EN
I've noticed this in the past about changing bonuses to the set, outlaw, cook and dalton.
if you keep changing the old elements, I thought you can make a resume and these sets, let the bonuses be level.
To motivate old players to play and we stay 2 or 3 hours for one and then someone comes out of it.
Acm if you can add other sets, we are waiting for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Buna !
Am observat acest lucru în trecut cu privire la schimbarea bonusurilor la setul, în afara legii, bucătar și dalton.
dacă tot modifici elementele vechi, m-am gândit că poți face un CV și aceste seturi, lasă bonusurile să fie pe nivel.
Pentru a motiva jucătorii vechi să joace și rămânem 2 sau 3 ore pentru unul și apoi iese cineva din el.
Acm dacă puteți adăuga alte seturi, îi așteptăm.

Hello!

Welcome back to at our forum again, we are here like to help you, so can you please edit to your post and write that again, but now in English?

Thank you!

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
hello sorry for the inconvenience I had the option of automatic translation and I thought I wrote well sorry in advance
Hi !
I've noticed this in the past about changing bonuses to the set, outlaw, cook and dalton.
if you keep changing the old elements, I thought you can make a resume and these sets, let the bonuses be level.
To motivate old players to play and we stay 2 or 3 hours for one and then someone comes out of it.
Acm if you can add other sets, we are waiting for them.