• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Holiday Sale 2019 discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
like I already asked you before...
why the hell don't they just make every cloth chest auctionable?
whats the stupid use of not being able to sell the chests?
I'll pass on the feedback, perhaps we can make more old chests auctionable and new ones sooner in the future.

jaklee

Reservist
While it won't help much for this year, we do want to improve the DotD event a bit so the effect of not having the most recent DotD sets available should be less next year.

Guys, please think before you do any changes in the game... The correct order:
1, Change DotD event (eg swap valentine and DotD event mechanic so you dont have to implement a whole new event. We know that there is not "enought" developer :) )
2, After that, you can remove DotD items from Christmas Sale and there will be less angry player.
With this order, you wont loose more nugget-buyer than normally. But you did it in reverse and you can see the result in this topic...

DeletedUser4718

They are aware of the complaints and the DotD sets will not be added to the sale.

@Leones
I don't think that they are aware of the all hate. These are mostly people from beta, and only some of the people from normal servers. Imagine, when it starts on the live servers. Are you looking forward to the hate that will come to the supports?

Give us a direct contact to someone, who is in charge of all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
I am your point of contact and all feedback is passed on, you will not be given direct contact details of the development team.

DeletedUser4625

I am your point of contact and all feedback is passed on, you will not be given direct contact details of the development team.

God help you when it goes to .net servers :)
Well, if they intend to stop rolling dice on their decisions and start acting with an actual strategy, we're more than willing to help them make the game better and get better nugget sales at the same time :)

Thanks Leones

DeletedUser4721

Hungarians want Dotd
rebels

ancoonbar

Private
Hungarians want Dotd
rebels

Nice snow you got there :oh:

bidliz

Private
Hungarians want Dotd
rebels
All of you have to make an other thread at your local forum (.net .de .pl ect)

bidliz

Private
And our CM said: "We had to make this deal, because we saw that the players have less activity at this event. Most of the players did not opened the free roles too, because those players focused the xmas sales, they thought that they could buy those sets for bonds"

Soo guys, the InnoGames punished us, because we dont want to play gambling at the game. :D

DeletedUser4718

This will be my last post...

holiday2019logo.png

HOHOHO HOWDY COWBOYS,
1576330224406.png
The new year has come and and we would like you to introduce a new Spring Sale 2020.
We received a lot of negative feedback from the players so, we decided to put there also the items from the DoD.
The cost is will be following:
DOD Weapons Vaquero/Cowgirl 1000 UPD
DOD Horse and product Vaquero/Cowgirl 800 UPD
DOD Clothes set Vaquero/Cowgirl 1000 UPD

Oh guys... You've spent all of your UPD on Christmas sale? (What a shame!!!) Dont worry you can buy them for the nuggets thou :) !!
We also created a whole new set that you can
buy only for nuggets like on black friday!!

I've been a stone and dedicated player to this game for the last couple of years (9+ (with couple of breaks)) and even though players started rapidly leaving this game. I've even put not a small amount of money into it, but I've only realized last couple of months that InnoGames doesn't care about us. I've seen many posts - even on this forum like auctionable upgraded items, bugs barels in adventures, etc... but they dont care, they even can't reply to it. If you have some good idea, that would motivate players and even bring new ones to the game, the idea probably won't even get to the developer team. Sometimes, I have a feeling that maybe they are doing this on purpose so they can shut it down.

Anyway back to the topic, I've been waiting for this event for like half of the year, because i wanted to get the items that I didn't get from the event (as I mentioned [(400 players (active like 30) markets literally EMPTY - can send you a screen if u want ) ] and also the DOD items. I dont remember how long was the event, but lets say it lasted for 20 days and I had 40 attemps and I ONLY GOT 2 ITEMS (lvl4 and lvl 3 item.) (When I've reached lvl 4, I immediately took out the reward, didnt even bother trying lvl 5).

What I wanted to say that I will naively wait till the end of the year, hoping that they'll add Day of the Dead 2019 items back to the Christmas Sale.
If they won't I guess it's time for me to end, but I have a feeling that I won't be the only one. It's us the players who are making the game enjoyable and one day the remaining players will wake up, and say to themselves: "whats the point of playing this, when there is almost noone to play it and InnoGames doesn't care about player feedback and nothing revolutionary is coming.."

Also, I'm also pretty dissapointed with Leonides, about how he's treating this situation - ingnoring all the comments and I still think that he is not adressing properly all the pressure from the players.

DeletedUser500

I'm sorry @Leones for having to take the heat for this decision, I know who's really to blame and how much say you have in that (spoiler for the njubs, about as much as you and I do - none) :P IMO the reason he doesn't answer your semi-abusive posts fishing for something to argue with, is because he's probably firmly on our side but getting 40 hateful messages a day doesn't encourage one to log in and take questions about ridiculous decisions from his boss, and risking a stable income to cause a poop-storm with his boss isn't going to achieve anything but get us a new CoMa who's never played this game before, and therefore doesn't care about it.

This might also be my last post too, I haven't really decided yet but this particular ending to this particularly bad year for The West doesn't leave me with any hope for the future of the game. PvP is still increasingly broken, refusing to merge worlds to give us even a medium sized player-base to work with, and the game's management is so out of touch with reality that they can't understand why we all avoided playing DotD gambling simulator.

Where do we even go from here? Another year of the same or are there plans to do literally anything to improve the result of the consequences of managerial neglect? All we know about next year is that you plan to improve the gambling simulation in some way - my feedback for that is that this is not the part of the game that desperately needs attention. I'm glad there's a massive public outrage over this crap, but where was that passion about re-balancing PvP for 2018+ level tombola gear. The very crap that ruined this game is the thing you are all passionately taking to the forums to advocate :(
DISGUSTANG

Cornstalk

Reservist
it is sad but this decision includes for most of the shooting duell to don't have any point to play the whole next year but for them it's impossible to have any chances angainst vigor skills because they have better sets and the chance to pimp it on this sale.
in the end many only plays to the coming events thats what I think.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
We would much rather see our players actively engage in the events, because that is what games are ultimately about - being played.
What you are trying to say is that the Community didn't get fooled by the Devs con job with the Grim Reaper
Please give us some credit for our common sense Leones, as they are not dealing with a bunch of morons
Do the Devs have egg on their faces for not hitting their targets, as it wasn't our incompetence that caused it
Now they would rather lose more money from the Community in an attempt to punish us for their blunder
I for one have been loyal to the West for 12 years, however many stunts they have pulled and you know there have been quite a few
It was the Devs level of greed that caused us to respond in ernest to DOTD Event
They are placing the blame on our shoulders and that is very short sighted and very unfair
Why cant they just admit they underestimated the community and add the DOTD Chests and just move on

Last edited: