• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Holiday Sale 2019 discussion

Kasza1987

Reservist
Gamer: Hey! Fix me a cone, will you?

Admin : Easter 2019 chest, Indepence 2019 chest, October 2019 fest chest.

Gamer: Dod 2019 chest.

Admin : Dod 2019 chest out-of-print. Easter 2019 chest, Indepence 2019 chest, October 2019 fest chest, Mega Christmas bag 2019

Gamer : OK. Then give me a Easter 2019 chest, Indepence 2019 chest with Dod 2019 chest.

Admin: Dod 2019 cest out-of-print. Easter 2019 chest, Indepence 2019 chest, October 2019 fest chest and Mega Christmas bag 2019

Gamer : OK. Look, just give me an El gringo set with a little Dod 2019 chest.

Admin : What are you, deaf? Dod 2019 chest out-of-print and I didn't say El gringo set.

Gamer : Whoa, don't get so excited. All right. What do you have again?

Admin : We have Easter 2019 chest, Indepence 2019 chest, , October 2019 fest chest and mega christmas bag 2019

Gamer : OK, I got it. Then give me a big mix. Easter 2019 chest, Indepence 2019 chest, october 2019 fest chest and mega christmas bag 2019. Hey, don't forget the dod 2019 chest.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
watin and watin ...
leones come out and answer our comments..
STOP HIDING!!!!
I don't know what you're expecting but I already gave you an answer on the first page of this thread. The Day of the Dead items won't be added to this sale.

DeletedUser4625

I don't know what you're expecting but I already gave you an answer on the first page of this thread. The Day of the Dead items won't be added to this sale.
What I am expecting is for InnoGames to hire someone who knows how to actually work as customer support, not someone who tells a whole lot of angry players to go split their heads to the nearest wall because our gods have already decided and we're not gonna listen to your barking complaints !!!!!!
That's another level of lame from InnoGames games ! and now you've pushed me from simply complaining on hope into seriously considering to quit this game for good !!

Good job Leones !

DeletedUser4248

If you think there was not enough nuggets spent during DoDD event, wait and see how well Christmas sale will go after this fiasco.
You had enough time to listen to your customers and our feedback is clear. Give us DoDD chest and something that is actually worth buying with our money! Or don´t and we keep our wallets closed.
Also fix that mess of Nick´s set and make the bonuses actually useful. Otherwise, only collectionneurs might be interested in that waste of pixels.

DeletedUser4625

If you think there was not enough nuggets spent during DoDD event, wait and see how well Christmas sale will go after this fiasco.
You had enough time to listen to your customers and our feedback is clear. Give us DoDD chest and something that is actually worth buying with our money! Or don´t and we keep our wallets closed.
Also fix that mess of Nick´s set and make the bonuses actually useful. Otherwise, only collectionneurs might be interested in that waste of pixels.
i won't even waste a single bond, let alone nuggets

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Well i always thought Leones is kinda on playerbase side on this game, but now not sure.
Looks like money>players/community at this point, doesnt matter if its migration or p2w sets.
Now we have p2w fort battles, now p2w dotd duels. Along with broken formula(s) and dead servers. Where things just stopped.

As i said im not interested in dotd items personaly, but i dislike splitting players to f2p/p2w in general (since union set already did enough damage) since in the end it will make game lose more people than anything and after those 10+- years in it i'm actually still trying to enjoy this game as much as i can and still have hope for it. But especially in the age of "dead browser games" you should learn to appreciate its remaining community really more and listen to it because we are the ones "making game" at this point. *sigh*

DeletedUser4718

Guy, I dont know about you, but I assure you that if they won't include items from the Day of the Dead on Holiday Sale 2019 and if they will include 1-2 months later (aka. some Huge sale for nuggets) I will not spend a single money from my pocket.

BTW there's no point in rushing items and buying them for a nuggets/bonds/real money because only some of these sets are slightly better (10-20%) and they even included trash item set from valentine ( HIckook's set) which is similar to Matoaka from 2000.