• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Holiday Sale 2019 discussion

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Do you think you are addressing a bunch of Idiots Leones
We know exactly what is going on and it has backfired on you guys big time
You did the same last year and finally relented and added the DOTD Chest
I guess it's too late to add it now to save face
Do you realise how many angry players you have created
Now you are compounding the problem and making it worse, because you won't admit your little scam has not worked

Deleted User - 114704

While it won't help much for this year, we do want to improve the DotD event a bit so the effect of not having the most recent DotD sets available should be less next year.

Just make it the same as a normal event instead of what it is, there will be a lot less complaints. You should change the words "a bit" to completely.
As long as it keeps the same concept as right now, don't expect people falling in to it.

So maybe first improve the "dia de los muertos" event and then remove it from christmas sale xD, not the other way around.

I completely agree with this.

Cornstalk

Reservist
the point is, the vigor sets are good but if you don`t go try hard into the dotd event or buy it overpriced you don´t habve any chance aginst vigor duell as shooting skill duell and the vigor skill could improof his sets and shooting not.
for me thats not balanced

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
While it won't help much for this year, we do want to improve the DotD event a bit so the effect of not having the most recent DotD sets available should be less next year.
Bull S.......
then change the freaking event.
all events have a possibility to get the whole set....
dotd doesn't have that option... maybe thats the problem with that stupid event? besides the only option is nugget use?

I have a even better option to fix the problem...
just cancel that stupid dotd event.
cause how you are downplaying this crap? it's really pathetic

DeletedUser4213

we are here cause we want u (u=Innogems) to add the dotd items!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we arent here to discuss bout the dotd event ......

SO GIVE US THE FREAKIN DOTD ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Well i dont care about DoTD items (playing on dead world and NPCs arent that strong lol), but i was hoping we might get some chance to get older sets like Lucky Luke one, Prisoners maybe even Pirate one etc.
Can someone answer me/confirm if there is still chance to drop snake,star wars weapons from 2015 bags this year ?

And yea this year christmas set is dissapointing at its best, add some nice +product chance value to it, and it might be actually nice.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Well i dont care about DoTD items (playing on dead world and NPCs arent that strong lol), but i was hoping we might get some chance to get older sets like Lucky Luke one, Prisoners maybe even Pirate one etc.
Can someone answer me/confirm if there is still chance to drop snake,star wars weapons from 2015 bags this year ?

And yea this year christmas set is dissapointing at its best, add some nice +product chance value to it, and it might be actually nice.

if you can find 2015 bags in shop????
they ain't in shop... or I might be freaking blind

ancoonbar

Private

In theory there is still a chance. You still can get a 2015 Mega christmas bag from the Turkey for Grinch quets (https://tw-calc.net/quests/group/69#2416), and so also get one of those lightsabres. But besides that very small chance, Nope.

Deleted User - 101212

No doubt you will be able to buy these dotd items with xmas.
Next year.

DeletedUser4692

We have seen that some of you are unhappy with the fact that we have no Day of the Dead items from this year available in the Holiday Sale.
The reasoning behind it is that we have observed that it promoted not even using the free cards during the event. Simply purchasing items in the shop a few weeks later is not what we want to make the most reasonable way to play our in-game events.

Whos problem is that the event Day of the dead started and ended up so late?

We would much rather see our players actively engage in the events, because that is what games are ultimately about - being played. = do u mean like spontaneous events in shop like black friday where u can buy overpowered ITEMS ONLY FOR NUGGETS? =thats what u call active engage in the events??? stupid game

Cornstalk

Reservist
next year is too late, for shooting I need it yet and not in 2020 my enemys get stronger duell sets and I not, and hopefully next year are better sets or we have wait too much time for a better like yet and thats not really nice for all shooting duells

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
if you can find 2015 bags in shop????
they ain't in shop... or I might be freaking blind
Oh well my bad for some reason i thought they are still in shop. xD, then looks like ill pass all bags this year entirely, since no idea what to spend bonds on lol. :shrug:

In theory there is still a chance. You still can get a 2015 Mega christmas bag from the Turkey for Grinch quets (https://tw-calc.net/quests/group/69#2416), and so also get one of those lightsabres. But besides that very small chance, Nope.
Yeah since i remember years ago how many bonds i spend on those bags and didnt got single item, i guess my chance is dead now but thanks for answer, as stated above havent noticed/forgot those bags were removed. xD RIP