• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Holiday Sale 2019 discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member

Deleted User - 114704

So let's say 3/4 of the overall playerbase will be unable to complete the dodd sets, or we have to wait untill next year? That seems like the biggest scam ever.
Seems like the players didn't spend enough nuggets on dodd to please innogames' thirst for money and that's how they want to increase next year's income?

DeletedUser4213

Wow...same sh** again ... just give us the halloween sets too .... next year we dont need them anymore .... without them there is no reason to buy the 2019er sets ... hamiltons...already outdated - good job InnoGames - backers.... we all have that set cause it doesnt worth much .... no one needs adventure sets... so no reason to buy the bags for 2 crappy adventure sets...laughlins and highlanders arent so attractvie anymore cause of the new halloween sets ... yeah and so on ... the 2 halloween sets would be the reason to buy those bags .. but if InnoGames wont give us the chance .... i wont buy a single bag with nuggets this year ... not even on my main de world which is a new one .... ITS JUST SAD WITH InnoGames!!!!!

DeletedUser4708

It's too close to the end of the event, if players know the items will be available again soon, they will be worth less.

Well... why not available? This is only the mistake of management. Cancel the day of dead event next year then. I think i'll not spend any money in this event 'cause of this. These events always contain all stuffs of the year. In this year why not? That's not fair. :(

Deleted User - 113805

Wow...same sh** again ... just give us the halloween sets too .... next year we dont need them anymore .... without them there is no reason to buy the 2019er sets ... hamiltons...already outdated - good job InnoGames - backers.... we all have that set cause it doesnt worth much .... no one needs adventure sets... so no reason to buy the bags for 2 crappy adventure sets...laughlins and highlanders arent so attractvie anymore cause of the new halloween sets ... yeah and so on ... the 2 halloween sets would be the reason to buy those bags .. but if InnoGames wont give us the chance .... i wont buy a single bag with nuggets this year ... not even on my main de world which is a new one .... ITS JUST SAD WITH InnoGames!!!!!

BIG +1

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We have seen that some of you are unhappy with the fact that we have no Day of the Dead items from this year available in the Holiday Sale.
The reasoning behind it is that we have observed that it promoted not even using the free cards during the event. Simply purchasing items in the shop a few weeks later is not what we want to make the most reasonable way to play our in-game events.
We would much rather see our players actively engage in the events, because that is what games are ultimately about - being played.
As such, we will not be adding the Day of the Dead items to this year's Holiday Sale, but we do not exclude the possibility of those items popping up in another sale some time in 2020.
Thank you for your understanding!