• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Holiday sale 2018 discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
The new Mega Christmas Bag is stuffed with a lot of awesome items from previous events we ran in 2018 (with the exception of the DoD 2018 items). It may contain a single item or, with a small chance, one of the Belschnickel's items. Fingers crossed!

So this is not bug? Not will planned add DoD items to bag?

DeletedUser4411

this year I had saved 500 dollars to buy nuggets and spend them in the event, but without the DotD chest at least, this event is incomplete, you will lose a lot of innogames money this year, and next year with less players even more. . .

DeletedUser4622

is incredible as innogames disparages non-premium players, who put together bonus per bonus, dollar for dollar to be able to reach the end of the year and have a chance to be competitive with the clothes of the events. Now it turns out that the items of the event of the dead they will not be in chests or in bags. I despise non premium players that ... there could not be.

I think that you do not have to buy gold nuggets in the whole year 2019 if those who are premium sympathize with their peers

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Next December, probably.

It's too soon after the event to make the sets available again.

I call your bull shit
it has been done before, so what is the problem?
"available again"? they never been available?
only option of getting a complete set was spending a shit load of money to buy nuggets, and even
then you did not have a 100% chance to end up with a full set.

so again a non-answer.