• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Hello

DeletedUser

I just finished my 50'th Quest,and i haven't receved any Medals
Is this because of the Achievement system or is it a Bug ?
Thank you in advance ;)

Zsolt

DeletedUser

with version 1.32 there aren't medals anymore, they were replaced by the achievements

DeletedUser

The medals you already have or tried to collect are now a part of the new achievement system. So you will not loose them, they just became something bigger.

Didn't wanted to make a new Topic, so I posted right here. I have just two questions.

Why I can't see my Signature ? I mean I can only see the Link, if I click on it it opens a new Tab and I can see my Signature... but it's booring to do that :).

And the last questions. If I look at Achievements in Statistics at Completed Quests I only see 74. When I counted them I have 75 Completed Quests. I thought that was because of the Server, but the last Quest I donw was on 07/11/11 at 11:00 PM.

DeletedUser1352

Why I can't see my Signature ? I mean I can only see the Link, if I click on it it opens a new Tab and I can see my Signature... but it's booring to do that :).

this is because the forum does not allow images as your signature

DeletedUser

All medals aren't gone. I just got the Local Hero medal.