• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Hawaiian weapons bug, again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4322

Game version:2.56
Game world: Alamagordo
Browser + version: N/A
Screen resolution: N/A
Account name: knuckelsPT

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Quest title: N/A

Current situation:

Weapons set bonus have changed with the new update,
they are:
+ 17 strenght
+5 Multiplayer Attack (Fort battle sector bonus)
+5 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle sector bonus)

instead being:

+ 9 strenght
+5 Multiplayer Attack (Fort battle bonus)
+5 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle bonus)

30f70d08d41a4ad2bf911b2042e68c7a.png

Expected situation:

The bonuses should be as stated in the forum as fort battle and not sector fort battle.
+5 Multiplayer Attack (Fort battle bonus)
+5 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle bonus)
f6c099e51ad24a4eaf74abea5cb8f01b.png

Installed Userscripts:
N/A

DeletedUser1406

Apparently the changes have been intended. I'll also have to ask you to post the bug on the server that you have found them.

DeletedUser4322

How can that be not a bug if the bonus aren't the same that the original one as stated on the forum?

The weapons should give +5 atk/ +5 def FORT BATTLE BONUS, and not FORT BATTLE SETOR BONUS, this error was alredy been fixed and with the update it have returned...

I've found the bug on the portuguese server, but it's everywhere like that

DeletedUser1406

How can that be not a bug if the bonus aren't the same that the original one as stated on the forum?

I've found the bug on the portuguese server, but it's everywhere like that
The changes are consequences of some requests from the Russian server apparently. They should have been announced but they weren't.

DeletedUser4322

So you are telling me that I have won the Hawaii weapons with real money because of the good bonus of them, and now the bonus have changed to worst and it's normal?

DeletedUser1406

So you are telling me that I have won the Hawaii weapons with real money because of the good bonus of them, and now the bonus have changed to worst and it's normal?
I don't see how going from 9 strength to 17 is "changed to worst". Also the fort bonus is literally the same but it affects the sector instead, which has also been requested by the community. If you want to complain then please do it on the server that you own the set, not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.