• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Harvest event feedback

Lordofgods

Private
Most sales are just for collectors , which is fine to me.
Profiting of things that DON'T disturb the Balance of the game, is a good technique that most companies should strive for...For example, Having the opportunity to buy a new set of colors to your equipments would be a nice and new (in this game, but most games already do this) way for InnoGames to profit while some would also like it!

Lordofgods

Private
Very greedy by InnoGames. I can't imagine anyone beside collectors buying this crap.
Is it greedy for selling something for a target audience, say Collectors? I mean its better this way than ruining the game by introducing sets that are just better then the "free" ones...Naming of course the Union Officer.
No one wants another Union Officer set, right? So be careful what you complain about and what you ask for.

aamgdp

Private
Is it greedy for selling something for a target audience, say Collectors? I mean its better this way than ruining the game by introducing sets that are just better then the "free" ones...Naming of course the Union Officer.
No one wants another Union Officer set, right? So be careful what you complain about and what you ask for.
It's greedy charging double than normally for what is basically a collector set.. And if this is new standard price, good luck selling any premium to normal players ever again.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
if a weapon is 600 nuggs in shop?
and ingame 10 coins?
why didn't InnoGames put up the coins in shop for 60 nuggs?
at least you can use the gained coins you got ingame, and lower the shop prize for the gun