• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Harvest event feedback

DeletedUser3889

Dropping collectors cards from rye ears. Also i wasnt able to find any of quest items.
Another problem is quest items are not auctionable as far as i see from item codes..

Nicely done.
not auctionable on my world either

DeletedUser3889

I wonder if we can have 3 options to finish the one duel hit quest, ie ko 15 npc's, win against 5 players or "get one hit duel victory"

I don't think many players will complete the daily quest or otherwise. Considering how not really a great weapon it is.
i agree this quest is too hard if your lower level and not good weapons and pure luck that they have low enough hp,this is a insane requirement and very unfair to player base

DeletedUser3889

maybe they created this quest to ban people for pushing by having people let you ko them for a reward? very stupid quest and very unfair to get your weapons in like 18 days.it pops up a few times too and rest of the ones we can do are only 1 coin so how we suppose to get the weapons.who ever created this one needs fired or banned from the west.events are suppose to be fun not impossible and make you hate the game.

aamgdp

Private
Very unfair quest... people aren't online after midnight who get KO during the night are unable to finish. When doing quests like this, perhaps remove the 24 hour inability to duel others after getting KO? And if you get KO bewteen 23:50 and 0:10, you can't finish it even if you're fully active. In my opinion, quests that you can't finish due to circumstances fully outside of your control should't exist.

DeletedUser4478

This dueling event is ridiculous. 90% of people will not be able to perform. Is there really a team working to achieve this? How disappointing!

DeletedUser4478

They will certainly have to put coins for sale at the SHOP.

What makes us very frustrated is the fact that we have a team working, and even so, everything they do is incomplete.

Stop doing things for the sake of the players without understanding what the players need.

Ask us, listen to us, don't do something like that. This is ridiculous.

rel2

Lance Corporal
yeah make 3 KOs in duels when i cant even duel 3 guys because of my duel level + you cant even finish the quest because quest items arent auctionable ... ridiculous

Last edited:

DeletedUser4478

And then, say that you are going to do something, speak up, most of those who are managing to do a well-aimed duel, either with multi, or combined duels. Two things prohibited by the rules. Take action.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
they should make the 24 hours optionable to be removable by the players

otherwise with the one hit 50% of players will not be able to do the quest
with the 3 duel quest? 75% will not be able to do the quest.
so with this duel event, InnoGames already made sure from the start 75% at least will not get a complete set of guns

ratissimo

Reservist
Has anyone made a % of the drop rate? it's ridiculous.... I get an average of 3,5 rye ears a day....
doing 15 sec. job's, one muist spend hours to get that?! stupid rate, very stupid indeed
I dont' work to InnoGames to spend more time playing than working in the RL.
It's no longer amusing playing this game.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Nice pricing overall. Like 2,5k nuggets for only outfit, that isnt even that great and we got already one piece from quest? Yeah sure.

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Don't you guys think that harvester set is too weak for it's price?

It even doesn't have any single item bonuses as exp/regen/money, as the hawaiian does.

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
I just checked that 6 items of McLaughlin set give totally 9.32 skills. Meanwhile, Harvester's set give totally 7.6 skills.

And you sell it for gold

ARE YOU JOKING??? I donate a lot and this is just a robbery guys.