• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Harvest Event 2022 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
6 duels AND 6 hours of work, AND the 2 FF (or 1 FF and 1 ADV) AND 100 Drops at a horrible rate
The drop rate of the gifts increases and drops as you progress with the questline
Where are the duel quests ? I accepted the "A silver coin from John 1/10" quest, but no duel quests.
Each quest can only be completed three times, so you have probably already finished the quests for, for example, today. Be sure to check the saloon every day

um,, actually that three time part is incorrect [at least it was last year] at least one of the daily duel quests was only twice. I was only doing the NPC related duel quests and was stuck at 8 when there should have been 9 coins possible from the 3 different NPC duels.
When I asked why I didn't get one quest a third time, I was told it was because the total number of the quests was limited so that no one could collect over 30 coins.
according to my support ticket from last year there are two quests that are limited to twice.
''Experience Gained in Bandit Duels (ID:3448)'' which can only be completed twice.
This same system also applies to the ''Earned Money in Duels (ID:3447)''.
This is to ensure that all players can only obtain 30 coins via the quests and not more.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
"The Harvest Event is running and we know energy is quite important in getting all of the gifts and the grain. So, every Saturday at random times you have the chance of getting a bonus code with a small buff from our GM character on the saloon chat!"
This is nice. I hope we'll see this on all markets.

Hopeful

Reservist
I am on the third quest which has challenged 6 duels, how is this possible for this to be completed with the 2 - 3 day duel protection in place? The weaker duellers will not be able to complete this quest because they will be in duel protection all the time. The duelers view this as a knock out not a challenge.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Do the quests with the collecting pictures have an influence? I haven't been able to find anything for a few hours because the crossbar says I have 40. The Gifts of the Earth Fund: 40/40 I'm still missing 60

if I understood correctly, you only can get 10 gifts to drop per quest step. so until you have completed the one that needs 40 gifts, and then accept the one that needs 50, you won't get any more.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Harvester event is connected with quest? This gives great stress on anther worlds. Just for info to InnoGame

Hopeful

Reservist
Hello, I am at the fourth quest needing to win a fort battle. I am waiting for a fort battle to be initiated. The frustrating thing is I am not able to find any more gifts of the earth. I will not be able to carry forward with the event for at least another day. With a timed event, this leads to much frustration.

Hello, I am at the fourth quest needing to win a fort battle. I am waiting for a fort battle to be initiated. The frustrating thing is I am not able to find any more gifts of the earth. I will not be able to carry forward with the event for at least another day. With a timed event, this leads to much frustration.
so go and start a fort battle......