• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Harvest Event 2022 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Quite likely that there will be a sale, not sure if the harvester set will be there but chances are that it will.

The Farmer's harvesting set: the product can be obtained from the questline while the ox will be available from our social media contest that we will run soon.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
"so if you found some before, you will be able to find only missing items."
i found all the years before but i still find wheat ears
You need to accept the quests in order to find the gifts. You can find the gifts [from jobs] whilst doing the quest.

i found all the years before but i still find wheat ears
please send a ticket and I will double check :)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
You need to accept the quests in order to find the gifts. You can find the gifts [from jobs] whilst doing the quest.

please send a ticket and I will double check :)
does that mean that if you finish the quest you can't find them anymore?

also the droprate is dramaticly bad
4 out of 200 jobs

ungava

Private
"You can find 150 Wheat Ears if you haven't found them yet."

It's great that I have the opportunity to find the missing ones. I hope it will be possible for the other events as well. (letters, footbal card..)
I collected all of them except one when I was on vacation. I hope I will have the opportunity to collect it now.

is the drop rate even lower than usual? I only found 2 gifts of the earth while doing the 100 harvesting pumpkins. and none doing any other jobs. do I have to keep harvesting pumpkins until I finally get ten to complete that quest?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
is the drop rate even lower than usual? I only found 2 gifts of the earth while doing the 100 harvesting pumpkins. and none doing any other jobs. do I have to keep harvesting pumpkins until I finally get ten to complete that quest?
Drop rate is the same as it always has been, depending on what you may consider ''usual''

How many times can you get the quest again? And does it run the whole event?
i guess only once, there are 10 different quest to find the 100 gifts
The quest can only be completed once. In order to be able to keep finding the gifts, you would need to accept the different parts of the questline. Each part will require you to find a specific amount of gifts. As you progress through the questline, you will be able to find all of the gifts.

from which jobs?
Alle Jobs or only those related to harvesting (whatever) ?
all jobs