• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Halloween (new) BAGs

DeletedUser2654

well, this is test world. character and account data may be deleted at any time.
i'm sure devs have more important job then bringing missing data to player who is violating rules.

Every player, even after a player has recieved a punishment, is equal in the eyes of a moderator or admin.
If this is truly the case then the Dev's or an admin will make the changes necessairy. But do keep in mind that this takes some time, don't spam the forum with the same message: "I still don't have my stuff!!!". For that you might get an infraction. So please have some more patience untill the bug is solved.

DeletedUser

At friday it was said to me, that I should tell, what they took out of my inventory to give it back to me.
But I told and until now the Support ignores me.
Thats not good.

DeletedUser2654

At friday it was said to me, that I should tell, what they took out of my inventory to give it back to me.
But I told and until now the Support ignores me.
Thats not good.

Support is not ignoring you. There are a lot of tickets and it takes a lot of time to go through them.

Please don't think support doesn't want to help you!

DeletedUser

Support is not ignoring you. There are a lot of tickets and it takes a lot of time to go through them.

Please don't think support doesn't want to help you!

You write on behalf of the caliper? Or is it just your opinion?

DeletedUser

Thank you to everyone who helped. I got my stuff back. I'm very happy
t142031.gif

DeletedUser

we VERY HAPPY for YOU RoseMan.

t142031.gif

Well, that a new smilie on us, and it very cOOl :) :)
winky.gif

our experience of support is that they are ok, or try to be, known most of the teams gone past.
Anyways, we lOOk and watch, always trying to be fair, and are sure they do the same.
Justified Polite Persistence often pays off,
Always be Polite and Fun we found works.
Anyways, RoseMan you worked all that out know.

Love,
xxX~(~_~)~Udy~(~_~)~Xxx(not support in any official way)

DeletedUser2654

That is exactly as we try to work.

This isn't possible all the time, but we try to be very polite to everybody and provide them with adequate answers.

I'm happy to see people admiring our work!
We hope we will always be able to help you ;) (at least try to be helpful ;))