• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gringo weapons - the admins team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotequil13

Reservist
Good evening!

Numerous sets of gringo weapons have recently appeared on local servers. From what I understand, these were offered by the team, as a reward to those who help the administrative team, which is a very nice thing.

But my problem with other teammates is that those weapons are very good and very rare. If we consider that they are the best weapons of strength, they can offer a huge advantage in the team of those who own them, Offered a significant sector bonus (150) In addition there is no fair play compared to other players who can not reach in possession of such items, not even with nuggets.

Together with a lot of players on the Romanian servers, we request the reanalysis of this decision and the replacement of the reward with something else, except the gringo weapon sets.

I mention that the moderator on this version of the game (Al35ul CM) was also rewarded with gringo weapons on a local Romanian server. Due to this fact, we want a more impartial analysis of this problem.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sadonix007

Reservist
I have friends who have spent allready more than 100.000 gold nugetts but we don’t have the chance to get those items.
Gave us the chance to get/buy them or Take the items back from our admins team otherwise we gonna stop buying gold nugetts !!! Regards

SADonix007, ro16 Hawaii

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Thank you for sharing your concern!

Please keep in mind team members can't take part in events, giveaways or anything of the sorts where they can have a chance to win such as prize, like others. I hope everyone appreciates the hard work invested into this game, not only by the Beta team, but by all moderators from all servers. For future concerns, as explained multiple times, please ensure that issues related to specific servers are posted on the respective forums. To the best of my knowledge, the explanation for this has already been provided on your local server.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.