• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Greenhorn set

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
So I had this Idea for a while now and I think it's the perfect time to introduce it so maybe you can implement it on 2022..

As we know Greenhorn set is pretty good early game and it's mandatory to get it so you can make your life a bit easier.

Skills are pretty good but set bonuses could be improved.

Suggestions:

1) Add 35 % Experience boost
2) Add 25 % Product drop chance
3) Introduce a fort weapon
4) Introduce a saddle/product
5) Add 10% Luck
6) Add 125 Labor points
7) Increase speed to 90%

Since the set doesn't give any life points, you can make the fort weapon have 0.3 Lifes and 0.5 Horseback riding.

Saddle/Product can be a glass of milk that gives also 0.3 Lifes and strength.

Young stallion can be improved by adding 0.8 Horseback riding to compensate for the 15% speed.

And finally as a set bonus of 10 items , 125 Labor points , increase speed to 90% , add 10% luck , 35% Experience boost, 25% Product drop chance.

It can be a very nice improvement so new worlds with new players that don't have/want to spend money will have a pretty decent set for free and it will boost their way of playing in general.

P.s. Any further suggestions are welcomed so please do say what might be better.

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
So I had this Idea for a while now and I think it's the perfect time to introduce it so maybe you can implement it on 2022..

As we know Greenhorn set is pretty good early game and it's mandatory to get it so you can make your life a bit easier.

Skills are pretty good but set bonuses could be improved.

Suggestions:

1) Add 35 % Experience boost
2) Add 25 % Product drop chance
3) Introduce a fort weapon
4) Introduce a saddle/product
5) Add 10% Luck
6) Add 125 Labor points
7) Increase speed to 90%

Since the set doesn't give any life points, you can make the fort weapon have 0.3 Lifes and 0.5 Horseback riding.

Saddle/Product can be a glass of milk that gives also 0.3 Lifes and strength.

Young stallion can be improved by adding 0.8 Horseback riding to compensate for the 15% speed.

And finally as a set bonus of 10 items , 125 Labor points , increase speed to 90% , add 10% luck , 35% Experience boost, 25% Product drop chance.

It can be a very nice improvement so new worlds with new players that don't have/want to spend money will have a pretty decent set for free and it will boost their way of playing in general.

P.s. Any further suggestions are welcomed so please do say what might be better.
A great idea!