• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the bug section, Guest!
    This is where you can find all the bugs reported by other players.
    If you'd like to report one yourself, please make sure to read this Guide to bug reporting before doing so.
    Otherwise, we might not be able to fix it for you.

Not a bug gone to pray secrets of the west

DeletedUser4431

is there a bug in the Unknown quest name (Secrets of The West)- Gone to pray: 20/350400 ?
3.50.400 times x 15 min = 5.256.000 min / 60 min (1h) = 87.600 h / 24 h (1 day) = 3650 days / 365 days (1 year) = 10 years.

Good luck! :lol:

So it is intended that we keep the quest after completing the next part? Or did they screw up the removal part?
After completing the quest "hotfix", the quest "Unknown quest name" can not be more accessible.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We can't remove a different quest when you complete another one, so you'll have to cancel it yourself once you're past it.

DeletedUser3951

We can't remove a different quest when you complete another one, so you'll have to cancel it yourself once you're past it.

So basically they made a quest that we can't complete, but have to remove ourselves. That sounds like a screw up to me.
And the devs must be amateurs if they can't program a quest that gets removed by another quest. Guess it will be the rocket turtle in 10 years instead.

DeletedUser3756

So basically they made a quest that we can't complete, but have to remove ourselves. That sounds like a screw up to me.
And the devs must be amateurs if they can't program a quest that gets removed by another quest. Guess it will be the rocket turtle in 10 years instead.
Are you a n00b?

DeletedUser3756

Very intelligent and constructive argumentation for something you clearly don't understand
It depends on the answer to the question if you were new in the game I would give you an argument or another, if you are not I would suppose that they are only complaints of a nice quest and if you are I would answer politely and explain the procedure to solve your doubts and problems.
I think something I know about this game :)

sendemoff

Reservist
you say there is no bug yet for the next step we need a fire bucket which I understood could only be gained by doing the wash off tomato suace and you loose the bucket on completion of that quest?