• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale Discussion

sdd777

Private
There is a difference between having the 2017 chests as a possible reward from the pink Holiday gifts and actually being able to purchase them directly the same way as 2018-2021 chests with bonds/nuggets/money. Not the same thing.

That's right.
But what I asked them about - is just dropping from Holiday gifts.

DoUzOs

Reservist
That's right.
But what I asked them about - is just dropping from Holiday gifts.
Why would you want that, though? I'm genuinely asking since it doesn't hurt having them in there. All of those chests end up getting sold to the trader, anyways. :P

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Mr. CM why why are the Winter Buffs not available in the shop? If you can buy it but not available in the shop

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Mr. CM why why are the Winter Buffs not available in the shop? If you can buy it but not available in the shop
They are, but they are located under the regular buff tab in the SHOP, rather than in the holiday sale tab.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Is it new that you can already sell the items? Winter purple scarf, purple cozy basket, purple ball and purple bag? Selling in cash is not possible

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Question 1) Why is cortina/cortez missing from the 2020 bags but Santa is in?
Question 2) Why is Josephine missing from the 2021 bags?

All these 3 sets are not premium sets so why are they not included in the bags?

I would like to know the answer on this too.
Will Cortina and Cortez get added to 2020 bags? And will Josephine items get added to 2021 bag?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Valentien Set will never be available in the bag chest. Look there has never been. From Easter egg hunt, rackets, pretzel hunt and Day of the Dead. They are always there in the Christmas bags
bonnie is a valentine set and still in 2020 bag
so your info is wrong

TheMegaira

Private First Class
They will not be auctionable, no.
quest items not auctionable, but you can buy them in the shop ????in previous events it was always so that you could buy missing items from other players, it was praised that the community is promoted by it and now players are no longer allowed to support each other but you should spend bonds. not needed items rot in the inventory . shame on you InnoGames

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
has the event even started, I've dropped nothing at all across 6 worlds??

Supposed to start 15/12 at midday right?