• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale Discussion

Artem124

Sergeant
the fair isnt even worth being there with the lame prizes it gives.. the collector cards spawn once the whole time the fair exists.. and to get it its 1 in a million chance because of InnoGames.. even though they said the chance of getting it is much great .. while i call that b.s .. they cant even fix the simplest thing in the game by updating the fair .. removing the crappy prizes and putting better ones in..

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
if one of the 2 collector cards is in categorie 1?
you have the most chance of getting them, because often it selects 2 or even more of the same prizes out of categorie 1
so forcing that... and using bonds? it is possible to achieve the achievement.
I did it and did cost me 2000 bonds to get a complete set after the doubles
so now i'm waiting for the other one to appear in categorie 1
to finally have all collector cards. :dastardly:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
if one of the 2 collector cards is in categorie 1?
you have the most chance of getting them, because often it selects 2 or even more of the same prizes out of categorie 1
so forcing that... and using bonds? it is possible to achieve the achievement.
I did it and did cost me 2000 bonds to get a complete set after the doubles
so now i'm waiting for the other one to appear in categorie 1
to finally have all collector cards. :dastardly:
2000 bonds is just to much

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
the coll cards also have no real use
look nice on your stats.... but doesn't really mean anything.
so I actually don't get the problem if you don't get them? It really doesn't give you anything extra.
lately I see more players complain about achievements?
why not complain about the actual game itself? instead of something that doesn't give you anything extra's except a nice stat?

2000 too much?
well that depends on the player
every x-mas I end up with 10+ bonds up to 20k
so spending this once doesn't really affect anything of my playing.
and having all the eventsets, what else to do with those bonds?

Deleted User - 115745

seems on normal worlds the event will not start very soon:)))

Deleted User - 115745

Beta and other worlds have nothing in common. Has been explained many times. (Info hunt for gifts from December 22nd, 12:00 pm to January 13th, 12:00 pm)
i know that lol, but didnt know the delay this time, could be easy after 1 january, i can expect anything

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
we got a nice gift hunt again
but why ain;t the clothing chest auctionable to make it easier to trade amongst players?
so people even collect closed chests.
so why is it that still over the years those chest are with exceptions not auctionable
why is one event auctionable and another not?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
we got a nice gift hunt again
but why ain;t the clothing chest auctionable to make it easier to trade amongst players?
so people even collect closed chests.
so why is it that still over the years those chest are with exceptions not auctionable
why is one event auctionable and another not?
I am not sure if there is an exact reason why - but I will pass it on :).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I did that in church praying. And what did I get as a present? Bingo 3x Christmas box 2015. That is Stafe enough always too much prayer