• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale Discussion

sdd777

Private
Adding to koshtikcy
The second question is - will we have 2017 chests in Xmas gifts?

2016-year chests we had in 2020-Xmas gifts already.
Are new chests expected this year? e.g. 2017 chests....

sdd777

Private
Thank you for limiting Union Pacific sale items.
Old items in UP sale were not so interesting last years.

I mean that:
"The shop will also contain items from recent Holiday Events (2018, 2019 and 2020) on sale."

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Adding to koshtikcy
The second question is - will we have 2017 chests in Xmas gifts?

2016-year chests we had in 2020-Xmas gifts already.
Are new chests expected this year? e.g. 2017 chests....
If you are asking whether 2017 chests will be added to the gift hunt - for this year they will not. Perhaps for next year.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
the allmighty "Hift Hunt" :tumbleweed:
Also can i still get the 2015 bag from grinch atleast? Im sad that i cant buy them for upd too i would roll for the star wars stuff with everything i got otherwise. :'D

Deleted User - 117052

Pitty that reskill potions aren´t included in the gifts, new worlds would surely apprecaite it. Otherwise Christmas 2021 set is unfortunatelly trash like most of the 2021 items (bonuses like from 2012-16), making the overpriced bag totally unsellable... :( On the other hand, thank you for keeping routine and reducing price of useful "old" items (2020, 2019).

Deleted User - 115745

Thank you for limiting Union Pacific sale items.
Old items in UP sale were not so interesting last years.

I mean that:
"The shop will also contain items from recent Holiday Events (2018, 2019 and 2020) on sale."
what limit?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I believe Josephine will 100% be there same with Cortez/Cortina sadly. They were prolly added additionaly.

There is no reason why Josephine wouldnt be there, since every previous valentine wheel set was basically there (except the 2014 one i believe)

(Im still not fan of adding so strong sets into game basically for free once again, when union still "too strong" lmao.)

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Sad ending for sad development year of The West. Disappointing event set which is useless for 99% of players, some sets dropping from the Gift and Pumpkin Hunt have better stats.. Bags and chests from 2021 are totally overpriced, one of the only two good sets released this year Josephine is not even included.

Also, not much to look forward to in the next year... After 12 months, we haven´t even come close to half of updates of old gear, which frankly no one is using except during the first 7-10 days of the new world. No one is even mentioning anymore the promised changes from the secret project.. Plans for character class changes and rebalancing of fort battles are collecting dust in a drawer at InnoGames headquarters but at least we get to enjoy the same money grab events from the previous years!

sdd777

Private

sdd777

Private
Noted - I have asked about this.

Actually, I don't get it.
What is it supposed to mean?
Will those 2017-chests be in 2021-Xmas gifts?

Is has, or does not have, that is the question:
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous Xmas,
Or chest to buy for paper bonds and dollars...

Last edited: