• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2022 - Discussion

Rayaa

Reservist
Hey Loki!

I have got some questions about the gifts… why we cant buy from the shop for 10 UP bonds or nuggets in this year? Last year i think it was much better for those people who hasnt got enough time for collecting , just bought from the shop…and where is the other 20 gift?

Loki

The West Team
Are there Day of the Dead items in Mega Christmas bag 2022?
When I have posted the announcement for Day of the Dead 2022, it was stated:
"Note:
  • Traditional Colombian and Skeleton's outfit items will not be available during Holiday Sale 2022."
why we cant buy from the shop for 10 UP bonds or nuggets in this year? Last year i think it was much better for those people who hasnt got enough time for collecting , just bought from the shop…and where is the other 20 gift?
I'll find out and let you know. :up:

Bisop

Private
GIfts do not drop,
these things:

1670931239499.png1670931249777.png1670931256227.png1670931266390.png
ARE NOT IN THE SHOP

and why cant we buy gifts for 10 upd like last year?

1670931975469.png 10 UPD

Some of us don't have enough time for collecting them , we just want to buy them from the shop…and WHY are there 20 less other gifts?

Last edited:

Rayaa

Reservist
When I have posted the announcement for Day of the Dead 2022, it was stated:
"Note:
  • Traditional Colombian and Skeleton's outfit items will not be available during Holiday Sale 2022."

I'll find out and let you know. :up:
our faith is in you

Loki

The West Team
and where is the other 20 gift?
In regards to the number of gifts, it was an internal decision that, this year, we will have 100 Holiday Gifts.
But, they have been updated to include the 2018 chests and Wisdom potions so the drop should be more valuable.

Not yet but they will be in the SHOP.

why cant we buy gifts for 10 upd like last year?

View attachment 1035 10 UPD
Last year there was a bug, the correct price is 30 per gift, not 10. We can add them but with the correct price.

Rayaa

Reservist
In regards to the number of gifts, it was an internal decision that, this year, we will have 100 Holiday Gifts.
But, they have been updated to include the 2018 chests and Wisdom potions so the drop should be more valuable.

Not yet but they will be in the SHOP.

Last year there was a bug, the correct price is 30 per gift, not 10. We can add them but with the correct price.
Thanks a lot, but not just on beta yep? On all international servers will be added for 30 UP?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Thanks a lot, but not just on beta yep? On all international servers will be added for 30 UP?
They should as non everyone has time to clicky click , same has to happen for other events as well , like Snowball hunt , Pumpkin hunt etc etc. MAKE IT HAPPEN @Loki

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
@Loki Any explanation why christmas set is worse than Reveere set? Why second christmas we got useless sets?

Argument that in new worlds people don’t have Reveere is dumb. You can get Reveere during gift hunt same as you get christmas set.

Argument depends on what you compare with is same pointless. You always end up buying the best set for your needs.