• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Garret Set Damage Bonus Not Active

DeletedUser1406

wait, does it mean that they will be less effective at adventures ?
Well, no, since the bonus never worked with adventures before. I believe they were technically a dueling bonus before the fix.

DeletedUser4338

but it doesnt make sense to give dueling dmg bonus on FF/adventure gear ...

asdf124

Private First Class
Isn't this thread about Damage bonus?
I am pretty sure it didn't work at all, the damage bonus that is including dueling. However, I am 100% sure that isn't tested.

Edit:

You are indeed correct, after a few npc duels, my damage is up :O.

Last edited:

Tom Robert

Reservist
Nope, the broken damage bonus doesn't do anything, unless the item itself is a weapon.

Tested it with npc duels, there's no higher damage with Venomous snake and Stone arrowhead.
If you need screenshots for prove, tell me ;)

DeletedUser3671

According to the changelogs, this issue will entirely be fixed on live worlds by the 3rd of July (and very soon here).

DeletedUser4337

e5UguWNPTDO-LKg-0H0UtA.png

Screen from polish server. This is final The Outlaw's gear dmg bonus? less than 1 dmg? :eek:

DeletedUser3671

Hi,
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
Of course, the bonus was only supposed to become a fortbattle sector bonus and shouldn't have been drastically reduced.
We were already aware of that bug, it will be fixed with the next update.
Thank you for your patience.

asdf124

Private First Class
Hi,
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
Of course, the bonus was only supposed to become a fortbattle sector bonus and shouldn't have been drastically reduced.
We were already aware of that bug, it will be fixed with the next update.
Thank you for your patience.
Wolfman's set was changed to attack/defense sector bonus from pure 4 attack/defense.