• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Future sets

• Thread starter Deleted User - 117528
  • Start date

Deleted User - 117528

Let's discuss about future sets, what community would like in future events maybe they'll hear us :whistle:

Deleted User - 117528

Horse with 15-25 product drop would be great.

Also necklace with 20 product drop in premium set would be great.

We seen the trend this year for trash sets. We actually don't need better sets that 2020-2019, but decent alternatives.

Martha weapons are still the best for product drop. Why not on valentine some weapons with maybe 38 drop or 42 ? slightly better slightly lower bns. BUT NOT USELESS. Got the point?

Deleted User - 117052

To add to the last comment I think it would be nice:
- weapons for $ a luck (like rest of P. Revere, because currently we have 3 years old Moonshiner as a benchmark)
- alternatives to P. Revere and Fisherman sets - gap to the 2nd best tombola set is far too big
- decent attack tank set - clothing of J. Wilson is good alternative to Cortina and Livingstone, but I think in current situation we need more stronger set to make attacks playable; also ride and weapons better than Cortina for attack would be nice
- ride and weapons for adventures - currently best non-nugget ride is Cortina and weapon comes from the quest... Tbf. in last 2-3 years weapons and rides for 48k eventy currency were total disaster (Tatanka´s weapons, Sherman and Warren rides) or just purely mediocre (Boatswain)

Deleted User - 117052

james madison riding set gives 35% drop!!!

Yes, but for worlds opened after Independence 2020 is I´m afraid unavailable, because it wasn´t in the tombola. Edison and Spiritualist should be also giving better drop bonus than Hancock, but the same applies to them as well.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Martha weapons are still the best for product drop. Why not on valentine some weapons with maybe 38 drop or 42 ? slightly better slightly lower bns. BUT NOT USELESS. Got the point?
fireman gun and malachite dagger is 45%, already better then martha 40%
why ask for 38-42% if martha already is 40% ???
or do you mean for an auctionable eventset?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
he mentioned martha which is not auctionable, so I compared it with other non auctionables and non-excessables.
the best you can get is hancock/fisherman with x-mas

rather then a set... I would like to have a scarf and a horse with product drop
cause they are very low compared to other items

Deleted User - 117528

Are we gonna have a 40% product drop chance horse and saddle on valentines ? Or maybe a alternative to madison. 35 drop & 35 luck . Idk, something new and actually useful.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
do you mean for the new valentine's set where is coming? You have to wait until it's there. You're a little early with this question. Whom it is published can you bring better wishes?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
he wants that on a set
better tell your wishes upfront or you always get crap afterwards
if the set is already there? changes are rarely made
the only item with a fair proddrop is the pink corset 20%
the rest is on non-auctionable bonusses or nuggets sets
so they might wanna increase the drop % on seperate items instead of setbonusses
with the loose items you won't get above the fishermansset, so that might be an idea?