• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Friendship week

DeletedUser3230

The Friendship week quest is in the saloon on w1 and w3 even though I did it last year.

But it does not seem to be possible to solve them 2nd time- I cant find any bracelets. I have been looking for bracelets - bot found none. Have not found any player who have had success doing them the 2nd time.

Is it only those who did not do the quest before who can do it ?.

DeletedUser

i notice the same thing
even if i do the jobs i do not seem to find the bracelet

DeletedUser2271

Probably a bug.

Already made 4h (one on each job) and got nothing.

Possibly the trigger for dropping the bracelets is only active for next week.

DeletedUser3230

works fine on Maralinga, so that is not why. It does not seem to work 2nd time.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
The repeatable quest requirement was set so you could only find it if you had 0 times before, a bit silly. It's changed now so it'll drop if you haven't found one in the past 6 months (needs an update).

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
erm...Have you seen an update since then? :D
(If you remember, the version & the exact date of release are shown in the upper right corner on beta worlds.)

No I haven't, but then I'm not online looking at my screen 24/7 and taking notes of the version number :whistle:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Just take a look at the date -- if it's before something is marked as resolved, it's not going to be fixed yet. The reverse isn't necessarily true though, a fix may not have found its way into the update queue just because it's been prepared.

DeletedUser2271

No I haven't, but then I'm not online looking at my screen 24/7 and taking notes of the version number :whistle:

Why do you need to take a look at the screen 24/7 and the version... if you know how to read the day/month/year that is before the version?
Version date 16/07/2014 - Solution was found on 22/07/2014. I didn´t need to see the version number... just the dates on the version active on alamogordo-maralinga and Diggo report on the solution been found.

So only after the next update the solution will be active. Knowing the version number is just for the worldwide worlds... not for beta worlds.

DeletedUser2271

It´s solved.

Now... getting $100 from those broken npcs...