• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Free nuggets

DeletedUser3957

Hi

Currently we win 15 nuggets every 5 days for logging in daily, which makes 15x6 = 90 free nuggets a month

I wonder if it would be possible for InnoGames to give us 18 nuggets every 5 days instead of 15, which would make 18x6 = 108 nuggets a month. I know that it has a cost but why 18 nuggets ?

- with 18 nuggets you can buy a potion to get 25% of HP or energy, you can reset the chaman costs for rebuild
- with 108 nuggets, you can buy one of the 5 premium options for a month

What do you think about it ? I'd like people from InnoGames to answer as well ;)

Thanks

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Proportionally you would have to invest 2700 nuggets then; I know the two out the front is the big part, but 450 nuggets isn't something to be snubbed at...

DeletedUser380

You are asking to get more nuggets for free... What player opinion would you expect?

DeletedUser3756

I use the free premium points to buy a premium subscription, according to my type of player, either eligo is a way for the company to give us a free premium, so I see it

DeletedUser3957

no need to argue. I just asked if we could have a USEFUL thing every 5 days

InnoGames would not accept but it's no problem

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
no need to argue. I just asked if we could have a USEFUL thing every 5 days

InnoGames would not accept but it's no problem

If you don't find your free 15 nuggets useful, then feel free to pass them to me, I promise to make them useful