• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Fort is under attack (automatic msg report)

• Thread starter DeletedUser4248
  • Start date

DeletedUser4248

Would it be possible that the whole alliance (owner of the fort) receives the automatic message report when the fort is under attack, instead of only towns which are members of the fort? This should increase the battle attendance since the message would reach bigger number of players.

DeletedUser

back when I used to play, tons of players just completely ignored their message box. I gotta see what it's like now

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
In contrary, proven by experience, that report actually is much more effective than mass telegrams, so I wish it had gone to all the related Alliances.

Whispers still are the best but it takes too much effort.

On a side note thou, I dislike how the Fort name in a Report doesn't direct you to the Fort itself but "Fort Battles Overview" instead.
And most of the time Battle don't show up there for a while, or until you refresh the page.

There are just soo many possible 'quality of life improvements' that can easily be done like this one.
At least some scripts could be integrated.

Last edited: