• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Flower duels

DeletedUser3230

Is it a bug or a feature that this years flower duels work this way:

1. You have to be next to each other and complete the duels.
  2. You cant start a flower duel if you are KO, but others can start one against you.
  3. You will end you duel protection if you start a flower duel.
  4. You can start and receive a flower duel if you are out of town.

If this is really how you meant them to be I do hope you will change it back til next year :(

DeletedUser2890

#4 - Im almost sure that we last year were able to send flowers (bouquet duel) to others even if we were not a town member...

DeletedUser3230

#4 - Im almost sure that we last year were able to send flowers (bouquet duel) to others even if we were not a town member...

yes we could and that part should not change. I am just stating how it works now.

Problem being that you cant start one if you are KO and that you have to break you duel protection.

DeletedUser500

I agree, the way that they worked last year was much better, the changes that were made don't make any sense. Seems like the whole object of events is to make the game a tedious and time consuming as possible :lol:

DeletedUser3230

I did expect some kind of answer from InnoGames,- as this is a question section and I did put a question. Would love to get a motivation for these changes. The I might just hate them a little less.:confused:

DeletedUser3460

I did expect some kind of answer from InnoGames,- as this is a question section and I did put a question. Would love to get a motivation for these changes. The I might just hate them a little less.:confused:

From the International or EN forum:

For clarification, the way in which the bouquet duels worked prior to this year was actually a bug. This bug was never fixed, and was allowed to remain within the game until the issue was fixed following last year's Valentine's Day event. The bouquet duels have now been brought into line to work in the same way as the regular duelling system does, meaning that one has to travel to a location and complete a "duel" to receive a reward of experience points and/or health points.

There was a lack of communication about this change. I will make sure that those responsible are aware.

DeletedUser

You forgot to mention that flower duels did not count as duels for daily activity.