1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Feedback for christmas event

Discussion in 'Version 2.0' started by olga, Dec 24, 2012.

Share This Page

1. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    We were told that feedback is wanted- but it all disappeared- and the tread is now locked ?? :eek::confused:

Again - only positive feedback is wanted ? - and now you just delete all - or ?

You wander why people stop using this forum? And stop bothering to write? - I don´t

I had one comment on the new suits- I agree - they are too good- compared to what else is in the game - and then . avian You totally forgot the builders - where is the ultimate builders suite?

Merry Christmas :)

2. Red Death

Red Death Guest

I have a question about this event:
    with this sentence:

At the end of the event the player with the most plays on each world will get all three new item sets as a special reward for free.

you mean that the player will get both the three new cloth sets and three new weapon sets?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
  3. tribgrep

tribgrep Corporal

Main Server:
    Yes they do, the ones with the most money spend on spins will recieve the complete package...

4. eskerod

eskerod Private

Is it number of plays - or money used ??

If a player choose to "blind" eg the common items - he use more money - but get fewer plays (spin on the tombola) ?

And the Christmas roulette will only make people unhappy. There will be only ONE happy person - and its the person who use the most money on this "russian roulette" ....
    People who use alot of nuggets - but maybe only 20 nuggets less than the winner will for sure be unhappy.
    Besides this form for "auction" may make some people use alot more money than they originally wanted to use - cause "im now in the lead of the auction". I know they get items from the Tombola - but some people are "tricked" to spend too much money, because they want to win the big prize...

5. abedy

abedy Lance Corporal

first player already gonna have all items anyway, so should receive something else than 3 new sets. 250 rounds is too much. wonder if is somebody from dev team using free nuggets to set high limit

6. kauri

kauri Guest

There are servers with over 500 rounds. It's not the devs, there are indeed players still willing to pay that much.

7. abedy

abedy Lance Corporal

absolute madness.

8. the simmies

the simmies Guest

On the Dutch server (world 9, Briscoe) we have a player that has 1000 rounds already. We is well-known for his nugget use by the way, so it doesn't really surprise me that he has the most rounds. But over 1000 is extremely high... Well, if you want to use that thing that much, it's your own choice. I don't complain. He's in fact paying our game.

9. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    I know 3 worlds from my country where the guy that has more spins, is already over the 500 and have almost everything.

It´s a prize for the nuggets they payed.... that will get them more money ingame.

10. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    I wonder what's the highest amount of rounds world wide :)

On dutch server we had 1200+ but I don't know about other servers

11. torpedo3k

torpedo3k Private

tombola winner

he is the winner in alamogordo?

has it been anounced? I haven't seen it.