• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Feedback Christmas tombola

the simmies

Another possibility would be give every player (not just beta) 500 bonds. It is the season of good will after all, you guys could really do with some good PR around now. Please please dont let this christmas event be all about the money. The advent calender has already been such a let down and this is well on its way to being another slap in the face
I would suggest a 150 nuggets for free, to give each player the possibility to play for a rare-very rare product. This results in no massive advantages for those who get the 150 gift and still gives them an idea how fantastic nuggets are, which is good for InnoGames as they will be more likely to buy more nuggets.

wesley de beer

yes
now it's super expensive especially the verry rare gifts

820nuggets that's a rip offf
that one should cost double of the rare
max 500nuggets

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Another possibility would be give every player (not just beta) 500 bonds. It is the season of good will after all, you guys could really do with some good PR around now. Please please dont let this christmas event be all about the money. The advent calender has already been such a let down and this is well on its way to being another slap in the face
I couldn't agree with you more mate

Bluep

With feedback from some other players, about 40 normal games (without eliminating any category), only 4 uncommon items dropped, all others were common. ...
Lucky ones. I'm at 25 rounds (no nuggets), only one was uncommon

...but perhaps some communication with your CM's before hand would be nice. The .net servers were gven a UPB shop sale last week which saw all of mine [...] or perhaps that was the plan, get rid of our bonds so we have to buy nuggets...
Same here on german worlds - 20% sale ... which answers the question if it was badly or sadistically well planned.

*goes playing with the glass marble from one of his tombola wins*

Gosialein

Lance Corporal
feeding scraps to the players

feeding scraps to the players - that's what it is
where are the former Xmas calendars with plenty of buffs and surprise boxes?
now I get excited when I get 5 potatoes, pathetic...
and tombola to pay for the lots SO MUCH? pffff
it should not cost more than 1 nugget / UPB
the rewards in the tombola are interesting, but the costs are definitely too high

vitamin2002

Private First Class
haha good one InnoGames !
InnoGames why you did not used bonds option for standard selection in next spin ? its nugget now and i am sure people by accident will spend 20 nugget or more for it ! like what i do !!! change standard option for bond gainst nugget if you really dont want put hat for people head !!
rook

Last edited:

wesley de beer

you know what would be a nice thing from InnoGames

on christmas day they should give everybody 1 free play of the 170 nuggets gift in the tombola

aronmc

so joony, just a question... why our feedback matters? cause we are giving our feedback, but i see no changes or answers from InnoGames...

wesley de beer

hehe correct :)

we all think it's too expensive

InnoGames, is trying to ruine the game by making it WAY to expensive

i don't mind giving a bit of money to play the game
i know they have costs too

when this is going on, i doubt i'll ever play in a new world
because the only thing InnoGames tries to do then is making sure that i have to spend a lot more money

killado

Staff Sergeant
Well and what about giving the free draw of December, 25 to be only a rare or very rare item to everyone?