1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Feedback Christmas tombola

Discussion in 'Version 2.0' started by Joony, Dec 18, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Joony

Joony Former LCM Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    What do you think of the event? Have you seen any bugs? Thanks for your help!

2. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I would prefer a new quest to get these items- it is far too expensive to have to pay all with nuggets- and again it just confirms to me - that InnoGames really dont care about anything, but how to get money out of us.

In all worlds players are leaving - something needs to be done fast - if you want players to stay - and I don't really think that making us use extra nuggets - before our worlds are closed down - because there are too few players left is the way to do it.
    Many players have closed their wallets - because they are afraid that their world i s closing down - or because they are planning to leave - if something is not done to the job system.

Sorry about my negativity - but we have had nearly no feed back for a very long time - both here - and in the Danish worlds I am playing - but we can see that the activity is dropping very fast. Many times I have put my character to sleep in a town - and found the town gone the next day.

Maybe someone is considering all the feedback we are giving - we don't now that - because no one is answering.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  3. fafer

fafer Guest

With feedback from some other players, about 40 normal games (without eliminating any category), only 4 uncommon items dropped, all others were common.

So tell us Joony, is there any point of hoping for rare or even very rare drops with normal game?

4. vitamin2002

vitamin2002 Private First Class

i just can say will not use any nugget to this tombola ! also bonds too !! in my .net server character also ... i just wait new quest line to 20 december so finally we know what InnoGames talked about 20 december , just another crap thing for who dont use nugget for these crap things :D
    if i can use bonds too to remove category , i can say ok normal players can get something good too but ...

5. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Well i got 1 day of free premium income.
    And used 40 upbs to get 2 extra rotations.

Just a few questions:

The new sets are only available during the tombola draws or will they be inserted into the chests from now on?

After January, 6 will the sets still be available on the chests?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  6. Joony

Joony Former LCM Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE
    For now the sets are only available in the christmas tombola. There are no plans to use them in other ways in the future yet. We might reconsider this in a couple of months but as I said, nothing planned.

7. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

for me it seems you guys are finishing the year as you started, listening to your bank manager.

the chance to win decent items is far too low for non nugget users
    the chances to collect an entire set is even worse, but at least you made them auctionable so the nugget spenders can get more money from the market.

At least they are purchaseable by bonds but perhaps some communication with your CM's before hand would be nice. The .net servers were gven a UPB shop sale last week which saw all of mine and im sure alot of other peoples supplies of bonds dissappear.Just seems like poor planning to me or perhaps that was the plan, get rid of our bonds so we have to buy nuggets.

After such a poor year in terms of content pushed out and customer satisfaction , this was a real chance to show your community that you listen and its not all about money.

what an epic fail that was.

8. fafer

fafer Guest

isn't this tombola scheduled for release on other worlds on 20th? no new quest line i think. appeared here earlier to test for bugs.

9. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    A lot of players are expecting some sort of questline- and are only doing that boring Christmas quest - a holyday spook - because they expect some thing better after that - but I can see - they are going to be disapointed.

10. pwyll

pwyll Guest

well, i have no christmas tombole icon, so i cannot try it

11. carolos

carolos Guest

it's really nice, even though i think that it should be a little bit cheaper.

Also , If I keep my premium medals(the ones with 1 day of each premium) will they be lost?Or can i keep them for collectible reasons?

12. pmelo

pmelo Guest

what about increase reasons for play, and less reasons for InnoGames games win with the play

13. kauri

kauri Guest

How about an ingame money option too? That way all the 3 currencies in the game could be used to play.

14. the simmies

the simmies Guest

I think it's nice, but a possibility to use ingame money would indeed be great. :)

15. veteranus

veteranus Private

this game has three money; bonds, nuggets, in game money.

where is the in game money option in this tombola? am ı blind, ı cant see it:blink:

16. TheMoonWoman

TheMoonWoman Corporal

Yes, I also miss this. It would be nice if we also can buy them with ingame money.
    InnoGames forget all those players who cannot buy nuggets? Happy chrismas !!! :rolleyes:

And I have to say:
    The golden gun has 232 - 348 damage and those of this set has 250 - 350 damage.

So why the hell are we going to get the GG now when some nugget-players can get better weapons ???

17. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    A good one would be:

First ride: free
    Second ride: 5000
    Third ride: 10000
    Fourth ride: 25000
    Fifth ride: 50000
    Sixth ride: 100000
    Seventh ride:200000
    Eight ride: 500000
    Ninth ride: 1000000
    Each one after this one would be adding 1M for the last one.

And this everyday would reset.

Or make the very rare with an option to pay 100000 once per day to make 1 ride.

18. kauri

kauri Guest

Sounds nice.

The GG gives fort bonus, +5 to be precise. None of the new weapons give that, only Natty's set bonus gives +3, but that doesn't match the GG bonus.

19. aronmc

aronmc Guest

joony said that feedbacks are welcome...

joony just answer one question?

do you guys think that we are stupids or what? you never listen ours feedbacks so the it is just to create a image that you listen us. please this tombolo is just to take our money. the game is becoming even more terrible. the goal is take our money without listen us or improoving the game.

why feedback??? why??? answer the really reason for a feedback!!! it is useless. you guys don't care for our opinion

you want my feedback, here goes!!

Listen the players, Listen the players

is it clear now?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
  20. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

Another possibility would be give every player (not just beta) 500 bonds. It is the season of good will after all, you guys could really do with some good PR around now. Please please dont let this christmas event be all about the money. The advent calender has already been such a let down and this is well on its way to being another slap in the face