• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

February 2023 Sale - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The sets are good, thanks god finally we get rid of murieta after 5 years!
Haha. No.
The only good horse set is John Astor, but this one is only strong on defence, it's weaker than Murrieta in attack. So you don't get rid of Murrieta :lol:
And you still need someone with Murrieta on defense to give you sector bonus.
And the other 2 horse sets are useless. Explain to me why they're good.
Edit: typo

Last edited:

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
The sarah astor horse set is useless just like the rest of the set but I'm sure some njubs will find a way to use it with enough nuggets invested

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Controversial opinion: Sarah astor Horse set is more useless than Brocius and Michael COMBINED :D
Michael's horse set has the highest toughness of all existing horse sets. And it also has a high amount of vigor. It works well in duel in certain situations, but having no aiming/dodging/appearance/tactics, people didn't really realize that it works in duels. Besides this, it's not really extraordinary, and being exclusive with nuggets it's not really worth the price. But it's definitely more useful than Sarah Astor.

Sarah Astors set is useless... only the design good lol
I don't like the bracelet, it's not very clear what is in the picture, but the cat is cute. Personally, I wouldn't ride a cat, but ...I don't expect this game to be logical.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Sarah ride is still weaker in terms of defense stats against John Marshall right? I was hoping ill finally might get rid of it but i guess not yet :P (Atleast i can still build :-D)
Also Pirate set did Parrot first i think :P Was shame such nicely designed set was ruined since release by being 6 piece and instead of necklace it had animal lol. :-D

Im still hoping for avatar parts sale tho :c the "gambler charms" avatar parts or only prison brothers avatar parts were so nice. And they never returned.. (well prison brothers did but with overpriced full chest only, which was for ppl that already has clothing kinda... yea really not worth sadly)
((Okay gambler charms was nice set overall even tho novadays it would be useless too, ...but shiny :3))

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I would say yes. You lose vigor, but anyway it's kind of useless when you play with tactics (small exceptions), and that tactic is really valuable. Not to mention that you can easily upgrade Marshall's horse set to +3. 81 extra tactics is huge. I'd rather use ireland/eire or behan than sarah's. Or just use a t/r set.
sarah vs marshall.png

It's so disappointing. They added a bunch of powerful sets with appearance while on defense we only have weak sets, and now when they add a premium horse set, they make it extremely weak so that it is unusable. I don't understand what they're thinking. They had our feedback...

Guiri

Corporal
I said to explain to me, not to repeat what you said in the previous message. Why is it good? Compared to what? Against what? In what combinations?
you shouldnt use murrieta in attack, you should have sam adams horse set for them

also bob younger is great for tanks, its the fastest set out there and it gives hp. I am not 100% sure if it will be faster with its own product or if you should use deputy chef's cooking book.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
There are those who forget! That there are 4 character classes! Duelist, worker, adventure and finally the soldier. Then there are the sKills points. How to use them sensibly. Des wegen nie Behauptung auf stellen wen Profis was Posten. They talk about experience.
They have been testing since the beginning. That means from 2008 - 2023.

I'm always happy who I can spy here on beta to make it better on my world and combine

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
you shouldnt use murrieta in attack, you should have sam adams horse set for them

also bob younger is great for tanks, its the fastest set out there and it gives hp. I am not 100% sure if it will be faster with its own product or if you should use deputy chef's cooking book.
Samuel Adams? Lmao never!!! Also what do tanks have to do with Bob Younger being there? Anyone who wears bob or Schwarzwald is automatically a "tank" :P

Guiri

Corporal
Samuel Adams? Lmao never!!! Also what do tanks have to do with Bob Younger being there? Anyone who wears bob or Schwarzwald is automatically a "tank" :P

I think you should check adams values vs murri in attack. I did and now I only use Adams where I am a damager.

Also I think you misunderstood with regards to Younger's horse set. I never said you become a tank when you use them and I don't understand where you got it from. HOWEVER if tanks sleep to top up hp and then change to speed set to get to the fort they normally lose a lot of hp as there is a big difference in how much fort gear and speed gear give hp. By using Younger you would lose less hp in comparison to every other horse set out there today. So it's ideal for tanks to save on buffs. And it's quick too. Damagers make no real gain by having hp in the horse set, thus I say it's for tanks.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The difference between Murrieta and Samuel is very small. And it happens too often to be the one with the highest sector damage and using Samuel Adams you lose 15 sector damage. This means ~40 damage per shot. Not only for you, but also for your teammates. Sometimes it may work Samuel Adams better if you're 100% sure that someone else give you the sector damage bonus, but it's situational. And even if you use Adams and you have a higher sector bonus from someone else, the difference between Samuel and Murrieta on attack is much smaller than the difference between the new John Astor horse set and Murrieta on defense. The condition being the same: someone else gives you the sector damage bonus.
If you are using full Bob Younger's set, then the calf and chef's book are slightly faster than Bob Younger's horse set. If you're using Bob younger alongside others % speed items, Bob younger's horse set become slightly better than the calf and the book, but the difference is so small, it's not worth spending nuggets on this. And the hp is pretty much useless. If you're a tank, the hp you got from full Bob Younger's set is not enough. If you are using this set to travel, you'll lose hp compared to your fort set. So you will be forced to refill your hp anyway. The hp from the speed set is useful mainly for duellers who needs extra 2-3k hp and you have enough from the clothes. I don't find the hp from the horse set useful at all. Maybe if you don't have automation and you want to refill your hp with your speed set, but this is only available for duellers (not damagers at forts, but people who duel), so your point with tanks it is not valid here either.

Last edited: