• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

February 2023 Sale - Discussion

Guiri

Corporal
As a damager in attacks I almost never care about my own sector damage bonus, as I know there will be people with much higher, if you have union weapons you could consider it though. So it's all up to hit chance for me. You are normally grouped up in big sectors, not like in defence where you are sharing with max 9 people on a tower. In defence I could argue that murrieta is better than astor because you normally don't get sector damage bonus from other people and you already have a crazy high hit chance due to tower/wall bonuses. Then again I am never a dueller, where I play damager I am a worker and I already have very high hit chance, I have had above 400. For a dueller Astor would make sense.

Where I play as a tank I am happy to take any extra hp that I can get, I disagree that it's useless. Sure you will be forced to refill, but refill less. Some people may think the difference is too low, I don't. And I have enough nuggets so it isn't a problem for me.

With regards to duelling, well, does it still exist? Duelling is so broken that there only 2-3 people on each world who are playing it seriously. I am ranked 1 in duels on my main world and I would not consider buying it for duels.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
As a damager in attacks I almost never care about my own sector damage bonus, as I know there will be people with much higher, if you have union weapons you could consider it though. So it's all up to hit chance for me. You are normally grouped up in big sectors, not like in defence where you are sharing with max 9 people on a tower. In defence I could argue that murrieta is better than astor because you normally don't get sector damage bonus from other people and you already have a crazy high hit chance due to tower/wall bonuses. Then again I am never a dueller, where I play damager I am a worker and I already have very high hit chance, I have had above 400. For a dueller Astor would make sense.

Where I play as a tank I am happy to take any extra hp that I can get, I disagree that it's useless. Sure you will be forced to refill, but refill less. Some people may think the difference is too low, I don't. And I have enough nuggets so it isn't a problem for me.

With regards to duelling, well, does it still exist? Duelling is so broken that there only 2-3 people on each world who are playing it seriously. I am ranked 1 in duels on my main world and I would not consider buying it for duels.
Character class: Worker

EP 5% more experience for work, duels and fort battles
In fort fights the hit value and dodge value is increased by 20%.

You calculate this also with your set choice and sKillspunkte distribute?

Guiri

Corporal
well I am premium so its double that. skill point distribution is pretty easy imo, damager go full LD, tank put all skill points on health and do whatever you want with your attributes. I wouldnt skill differently no matter what class I played

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Some adjustments still could have been made tho before it goes on -live. I dont think it needs that ""big"" boosts
Younger more speed% even 350% on cow (upgrade from 250 old one), Lasso 0,5 instead of 0,2 speed wouldnt be that much imho, still its just speed just speed... Nugget speed set it should be noticeable. If anyone wanna go fast just let them go fast lol.

Sarah some .10 on all stats/set bonus up and it can be pretty decent.
Otherwise for older players its just downgrade to spent on these sadly.

But yea i guess nothing will happen anyway anymore since sale should start in few days on live servers. Sadge.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Sarah maybe at least 30% extra on all stats if you want to be worth buying :))
It should have been much better than Behan's because attacking items are much better now, but yeah...let's wait 2 more years until a better horse set for defence will be released. Force every class (except soldier) to play with t/r on defense because items with tactics sucks.

Sarah +30% vs behan.png
This is Sarah +30% extra skill points (without HP) vs Behan (no extra skills). Sarah still has less duel skill points than Behan's which is 2 years older, but now it's usable. I would definitely buy it with 30% extra skills. I think +40% extra skills (Vigor, Aiming, Dodging, Tactics) and -30% HP would be perfect, but 30% extra skills is still decent. It's not too late.

Last edited:

ayias

Sergeant
we need damage sector at john astor horse set and some more buff on leadership and also traps

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I have to post it 2x Sorry

I've often noticed! That too many nops is up to mischief! Has multiple accounts and really gets on our nerves.
If you read through the contradictions and the many likes, it is very noticeable.
I think or guess. That this is the same person who has a couple of accounts. Or his few friends who must annoy us.
The same answer that someone gives then a professional gives an answer and then an answer comes promptly from another player.

Nevix

Reservist
sarah and younger's bonuses are really low compared to other existing couples, with small changes they should be more usable without breaking the balance

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
sarah and younger's bonuses are really low compared to other existing couples, with small changes they should be more usable without breaking the balance
Nuggets sets/horse sets/weapon sets should be noticeably better than a usual Set/Horse Set/Weapon Set , but we are talking about InnoGames..

P.S. Noticeably better BUT not OP

Why should I spent nuggets on a Horse set that gives me not even half the stats from a non nugget Horse set?
If I have a weapon set that gives me 80 sector damage I will definetely spent nuggets to buy a weapon that gives x2 that damage + the extra sp/ap... if that nugget weapon set gives less than 80 damage and less sp/ap I'm not even going to bother looking at it.. I think the developers are still in the "collection" mindset hence some nugget sets are total GARBAGE and are produced purely just for collection and unfortunately there are a lot of collectors out there that will spent all the money to get anything , even if they add in the SHOP an item that gives -9000 skills for 1000 nuggets the collectors will buy it.

Reminding you that this exists and it costs 2000 nuggets :njub:
Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

Nevix

Reservist
considerably better I would not say, as overall especially regarding sarah.

owens, behan and eire are better

there is no dynamic in the duel that leads me to put sarah

and all these health points that I'm seeing in the new items (even in the new valentine set) are pretty useless if they go to reduce the overalls of the other skills