• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

February 2023 Sale - Discussion

Melonak007

Reservist
LOKI, JUST END THIS NONSENSE..... OFC NERF FREE ITEMS BUT MAKE A FEBRUARY SALE, YOURE HIPOCRATIC AND PATHETIC SELLOUT.
And ofc that people that are weakminded will fall for your trap, cuz they are blind a dumb.

START CARING ABOUT PEOPLE, NOT ABOUT MONEY.
INNOGAMES WAS A GOOD COMPANY BACK IN THE DAYS IN 2014, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
25% difference in a speed. But the Schwarzwald give +15% bonus for the total speed. Hm, we will see :D
It's just a bit faster than Schwarzwald and it's upgradeable as well ( though I don't recommend it )

I have a faster horse set so I won't bother.. Laughs in Gringo :njub:

does anyone the stats for john astor horse set at level 181?

Just do 181* the skill points it gives...

For example it gives 0.62 Leadership per level so do 0.62*181 = 112.22 ( 112 ) Leadership at 181

Etalon

Reservist
Loki, we don't need stronger fort set for defence, we need stronger set for attack. Defence is already OverPowered. So please remove Setting traps from John Astor's horse and suspenders set and add Hiding, but no less hiding then in Samuel Adams horse and saddle set

ayias

Sergeant
Loki, we don't need stronger fort set for defence, we need stronger set for attack. Defence is already OverPowered. So please remove Setting traps from John Astor's horse and suspenders set and add Hiding, but no less hiding then in Samuel Adams horse and saddle set
and what's the point in buying it after removing traps :))?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
As far as i know sets are keeping their original purpose, and since John Astor clothing was for defense it only makes sense so is the ride.
Its true attack need buff, but more likely change of ff formula than set.

Beef

Lance Corporal
it's too strong if you're in a gringo sector...remove attack bonus and add damage sector bonus.

1675180996426.png

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
It would be stupid to make a set for defense and make the horse set of the same set for attack. Just wait for Independence Day or Oktoberfest we will surely have a better set than Captain with a horse set..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It would be stupid to make a set for defense and make the horse set of the same set for attack. Just wait for Independence Day or Oktoberfest we will surely have a better set than Captain with a horse set..
You have forgotten! The Easter event there are also still four sets :P ;)