• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Fantasy Ideas about the game

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Hello , in this thread we can give our fantasy ideas. What I mean about Fantasy Ideas , simple , it's an idea about the game that chances of being implemented are slim hence you only fantasize about them :njub:

Please be friendly to each other , don't insult other players , if you think you can add something to another ones idea feel free to do it , also feel free to suggest any idea.

I had this idea for a long time and since I don't believe any of the following that I will write will ever happen , it's good to fantasize about it maybe more players will like it and MAYBE InnoGames like it as well.

Fort battles , we all love them , majority of the player base are playing this game only for the battles. I thought about why is in general the Fort battle window so small? Why not make the Fort Battle window as big as the Adventure window? If this is possible then I can continue with the following:

In a normal battle , we have tanks and damagers with their respective sets , introduce sets that are for supporters ( support = supports the main battalion , repairs the bridge , easy access in water and underwater fighting , healing of your allies etc etc )

There should be 3 new roles in Fort Battles.

Healer = Heals the lowest and the closest ally to the healer , the more HP the healer has , the more healing he can do. Special ability , heal 2 players per round every 4 rounds.
Swimmer = Easy access in water so he can infiltrate the walls or have underwater fights, the more Swimming points you have the less rounds it will take to cross the water/lake. Special ability , have 25% increased dodge.
Repairer = Repairs the bridge if it gets destroyed by the enemy , the more points he has in Repairing the less rounds it will take to repair. Special ability , boost weapon damage by 5%. Repairer can also construct battering rams , cannons etc etc but need more rounds to do so.

For every fort there should be a different terrain, there are a lot of things possible , I will add a few examples that me and my friend came up with:
Forest surrounding the big sectors outside the fort ( bigger dodge chance for attackers )
Swamp ( lower movement = you will need less moves than normally to do what you will have to do )
Water surrounding the fort ( only access from Gate ) here come the swimmers and the repairers.
High grass , normal grass , rocky landscape , impassable rocks , different weather types which influences the movement , dodge and aim.
And a lot of other things...

Have abilities as in Adventures:

Shoot and move
counts as 1 skill
Critical Hit: You have 50% chance to crit in your next shot ( doesn't matter if you are not a dueler ) Possible to use every 5 rounds.
Catch me if you can: You have 50% chance to dodge all incoming shots , possible to use every 5 rounds.
Poison in the air: You have 50% chance to inflict grievous wounds to the player you shoot , possible to use every 3 rounds ( Grievous wounds counts as 20% of your damage dealt ) the player that got shot loses HP for the next 3 rounds.
High Mobility: In the next round you can move up to 2 sectors instead of 1, possible to use every 5 rounds
Kamikaze: You have 70% chance to blow up the gate but 100% chance to die in the next round. Possible to use anytime.

Like I said before , this is a fantasy idea but feel free to add anything you want and who knows maybe InnoGames like some of our ideas.:whistle::njub: