• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Fainting NPCs - Halloween

DeletedUser3409

good afternoon
I want to finish the adventure of Halloween, and I can not pass the adventure of 10 npc's.
how is it possible with my duelist build?

DeletedUser3230

good afternoon
I want to finish the adventure of Halloween, and I can not pass the adventure of 10 npc's.
how is it possible with my duelist build?

How is it possible with any skills :)

DeletedUser500

The number of KOs required for this quest is being reduced from 10 to 1 in the next game update. I don't know exactly when that will be, but the quest isn't time restricted as long as you have accepted it already, so don't worry if you can't quite manage to KO 10 of those nasty NPCs!

DeletedUser2888

The number of KOs required for this quest is being reduced from 10 to 1 in the next game update. I don't know exactly when that will be, but the quest isn't time restricted as long as you have accepted it already, so don't worry if you can't quite manage to KO 10 of those nasty NPCs!

what about part 2 of main story? We have to do 5 ko's in that quest also

DeletedUser500

what about part 2 of main story? We have to do 5 ko's in that quest also

This change is for the first part of the quest only. Afaik it's still going to be 5 for the 2nd part.

DeletedUser2271

Why not change the 2 quests (the halloween and the 2 part of the main story) to 3 npc ko?
That way people on those low levels (around level 25 since it´s the lowest for the part 2) can make the quests not fast but normally.

I think that 1 is too low and 10 is super high. (on the other one, at level 25 to get a ko is easier if you have good weapons... something hard to do since people don´t have money to buy them :D)

And for fainting only 1 npc, the quest should end (in any situation) on the November 8 and not continue forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have killed 2 npcs. Will I have to kill 1 more after update?

DeletedUser

I can not pass out to anyone...

only 1 npc ko ahhhhhh...

helps me put some points...

DeletedUser

6/6 K.O.
used poslishing stone, target head, low NPC lvl, full duel motivation

DeletedUser

Pages and pages of duell reports but only 9/10 KOd...
Somehow annoying - I guess I'll not finish the quest. :(