• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Extending the Expiracy date of the Heart Bags

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
It sure would be nice if the Heart Bags could continue to be usable until the end of the Event
It doesn't cost InnoGames anything to extend them other that a bit of programming and it would sure create some much needed Good Will on their part :)
I thoughtful gift to the Community (hint hint)
Please consider this proposal

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Posted on behalf of Angel Elite who is having problems getting access to the Forum to post her reply

[13:54] Angel Elite: Its kinda bad that they decide to set the expire date earlier then the event ending

DeletedUser3460

The event runs for 40 days on beta this year, would you rather 25 days with heart bags or 40 days minus a few days without heart bags, you need to pick your battles.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
The event runs for 40 days on beta this year, would you rather 25 days with heart bags or 40 days minus a few days without heart bags, you need to pick your battles.
What exactly are you talking about? I'm not aware of any battles
This is a simple request for the benefit of everyone to extend the use of the Heart bags until the end of the Event
I figured that would create a lot of good will, as I mentioned earlier

SKURGE

Reservist
I never write in this forum, but I am here to support this idea. It will be good for the players and it costs nothing to Innogames

DeletedUser500

The bags should last for the same length of time as the event runs on regular servers (which for some strange reason, they don't this time), and if possible, let it run for the full time on beta too. Not sure how possible that is though.

EDIT: Bags were fixed and now last the full length of the tombola on regular servers :njub:
Basically it comes down to if it's possible to have separate times on beta and real servers...

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Just lost all my bags on Beta worlds, cheers InnoGames, I'll take my time before I buy any more nuggets, maybe I won't at all.

Note, at the time of posting, the event still has 13 days and 6 hours left to run...

DeletedUser500

Like has been said many times in this thread, the event lasts much longer on beta, and as such, the heart bag doesn't last the full length of time on this testing server. In my opinion the extra week or so you get to play the event for on the server where we test features is more than a benefit to all of us.

It does however last the full time on real servers, so you know where to play if you can't understand why this happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
which is all fine and good Lulu if that were made clear before I bought the damn things. There are laws concerning this.

Why the bags couldn't just been made with a longer expiry time is beyond me though, would that not just save all these arguments?

DeletedUser1406

which is all fine and good Lulu if that were made clear before I bought the damn things. There are laws concerning this.

Why the bags couldn't just been made with a longer expiry time is beyond me though, would that not just save all these arguments?
This has been the case for a few years now. Are you still surprised? Anywho, see the post above. That's all I can do to help you guys.

DeletedUser4283

Thanks for the codes xShteff.
This was quite a nice surprise and a great gift.