• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Experience Boosts

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I have been asking for Experience Boosts to be put in the SHOP for over 2 months and my requests have been ignored
The SHOP is full of a lot of buffs that are completely obsolete now, but the devs just wont take the time to help the community with buffs that are useful
If anyone agrees with my request, please comment here in the hope that it will bring my request to the devs attention

DeletedUser500

I have been asking for Fort Fixes, Duelling Fixes, Quest Rewards to be modernised, Skill Point placement to be meaningful again, Damage to have diminishing returns in fort battles, Class Bonus modernisation, Migrations out of dead worlds, Player to Player Trading, Less Predatory Gambling, and a Mobile App to be put in the WEST for over 9999 months and my requests have been ignored
The WEST is full of a lot of content that are completely obsolete now, but the devs just wont take the time to help the community with content that are useful
If anyone agrees with my request, please comment here in the hope that it will bring my request to the devs attention

DeletedUser5241

i wonder how fort battles would work on a small device (talking about a mobile app) and before you say “well some players already are playing on their phones during fort battles”, it doesn’t work like that. First of all they need to find a way to make the game run without issues on small devices, being an official app. Then you need to count the chat window (required in fort battles) which has no space if the fort battle window already took all the space.

If they want to make a mobile app they need to make it properly. That’s why maybe it takes so much time & no answers given about it yet. This is not Tribal Wars as 90% of the gameplay requires the world map. They did some work to make the game a bit responsive but as you can see doesn’t work very well. Small buttons, problems while navigating the map, the chat is buggy, etc.

On: i think it’s a good idea to have the exp boosts in the shop.

Last edited by a moderator:

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I see there are 4 more pages of items added to the SHOP and still no Experience boosts
I would have though with the Devs level of Greed, that they would have been added immediately
Wow! how about this comment "Should any new buffs be added to the SHOP" courtesy of Al35ul (this statement contains no intent)
Come on Al35ul, shouldn't it have said "When any new buffs will be added to the SHOP" ( this is called Intent)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
No decisions have been taken on adding any new experience buffs in the shop, so it is a bit difficult to announce "when any new buffs will be added into the shop"

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I can't believe that you really cant be bothered to do something that helps the community
You can put all sorts of garbage in the shop that nobody ever buys
You wonder why so many players are packing up and leaving the West
It will continue until you start listening to what the community needs
You said "adding any new experience buffs in the shop"
There have never been any kind of experience buffs in the SHOP so what on earth are you talking about

Football

Sergeant
You should play MPI and buy bandit chest. Then you can change the mojo/life potions.... or buy a work instructions than change it to two circus tickets. :rolleyes: PROBLEM SOLVED

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You should play MPI and buy bandit chest. Then you can change the mojo/life potions.... or buy a work instructions than change it to two circus tickets. :rolleyes: PROBLEM SOLVED
Or just buy mojo potions from the Veteran shop, its 150 veteran points and you can exchange it to Angus for Circus tickets

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Still waiting for support to put some experience boosts in the SHOP
we have waited 4 months and you guessed it NOTHING

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
The level 150+ is not so long ago! You have to be patient and wait. Rome was also not built in a day

TadschMahal

Sergeant
This is not true.
Of course, it's easy. Everyone who plays longer has enough things that he can exchange for experience boosters at angus.
And even if you have not been playing for a long time, you can buy the mojo in the veteran store as mentioned above.
Sure you're going to tell me that there are no people who play adventures but even for that there is a workaround. Then you just buy the simple detailed work instructions in the shop.
Of course angus only takes them three days a week, but that's more than enough. In addition, you can for some time already craft a 20% booster that lasts 4 hours.