• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

English Text Errors

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Please list any typos, bad translations and text errors you find here. Any reported text errors marked as done will be changed after the next update. If a previously reported text error still exists, please check it was not deliberately marked as "no action taken" before reporting it again. Do not list any other bugs here; missing/German texts belong in the bug tracker.

DPRoberts

I think this is what you are looking for:

During the tutorial, things like clothing and moto, etc are locked. The text reads "Unlocked during tutorial." It should read "Locked during tutorial" or "Unlocked after completion of tutorial."

:} DPR

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I think this is what you are looking for:

During the tutorial, things like clothing and moto, etc are locked. The text reads "Unlocked during tutorial." It should read "Locked during tutorial" or "Unlocked after completion of tutorial."

I'm not sure which text you're referring to, but are you sure it really isn't unlocked later during the tutorial?

DPRoberts

After a little thinking I get what was trying to be said. It should read "Will be unlocked during the tutorial." Or like you said "Unlocked later in the tutorial."