1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

English Text Errors

Discussion in 'Version 2.10' started by Diggo11, Mar 16, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Please list any typos, bad translations and text errors you find here. Any reported text errors marked as done will be changed after the next update. If a previously reported text error still exists, please check it was not deliberately marked as "no action taken" before reporting it again. Do not list any other bugs here; missing/German texts belong in the bug tracker.

2. DPRoberts

DPRoberts Guest

I think this is what you are looking for:

During the tutorial, things like clothing and moto, etc are locked. The text reads "Unlocked during tutorial." It should read "Locked during tutorial" or "Unlocked after completion of tutorial."

:} DPR

3. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    I'm not sure which text you're referring to, but are you sure it really isn't unlocked later during the tutorial?

4. DPRoberts

DPRoberts Guest

Unlocked.jpg

Here is a screen shot.

5. That is because at a later point in the tutorial it unlocks them and explains to you what everything is about :P

6. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    I added in the word "later".

7. DPRoberts

DPRoberts Guest

After a little thinking I get what was trying to be said. It should read "Will be unlocked during the tutorial." Or like you said "Unlocked later in the tutorial."

:} DPR