• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

English Text Errors

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Please list any typos, bad translations and text errors you find here. Any reported text errors marked as done will be changed after the next update. If a previously reported text error still exists, please check it was not deliberately marked as "no action taken" before reporting it again. Do not list any other bugs here; missing/German texts belong in the bug tracker.

xDiego

Staff Sergeant
Elite Tester
With the quest "leave alone the greenhorns" (Call of zuma):
But hat to do with the greenhorns?

This should be WHAT to do with the greenhorns

xDiego

Staff Sergeant
Elite Tester
The assasination of jesse james - A local hero

We know that Jesse is working closely with a guy called John Edwards form Western Star.

Should be from the Western star

MasterBlaster01

Private First Class
Elite Tester
A safe place - Call of Zuma

In the description of the quest giver stands Hope with a capital H.. Its with a normal h?

xDiego

Staff Sergeant
Elite Tester
Question younger (assassination of jesse james)

After the law is behind him with great pressure he is suspicious against anybody near him to try to ransom him to the authorities.

Something doesn't sound right in this sentence

carolos

Job report: Colonialize new areas (damage text)

As you populate a unexplored are with new settlers you realize the area is full of rattlesnakes. One bites you. Next time you explore the area fist.

I don't know if there's something I understand wrong in the description but I believe it should say an unexplored area

.Surge.

Lone ranger [ID=2120] epilogue
He thinks you dead and that a ghost has visited him.
you are or you're

killado

Staff Sergeant

On fighting the wendigo option on the final quest of the Lone ranger.

Last edited:

carolos

Seraching (The North, The South and the brunette)

Veteran: Bill Carson hum? I know him. This damn deserter. Yes, he was in my division. Help me with his trees and I will give you the information you are seeking.

Correction

Veteran: Bill Carson hum? I know him. This damn deserter. Yes, he was in my division. Help me with these trees and I will give you the information you are seeking.

Butcher Pete

the job "Work as an embassador" should be "Work as an ambassador"

killado

Staff Sergeant

It should be colonel.

(part 5 of the main story)

An y got into the sentence of the injury.

Last edited:

Bim

Private First Class
I'm not sure, but I think there is a typo in Mobile Trader:

"Offer is valid for 10 Minutes remaining"

I think it should be either "10 Minutes remaining" or "Offer is valid for 10 Minutes".

SocratesTheBest

That 1% and 2% is propably wrong.I think it's trying to say Firstly and Secondly

Also there are other mistakes and it doesn't quite make any sense :p Better check it out :D

lulumcnoob

Sergeant
Former Team Member
I think that's supposed to have been fixed already, and will come into effect on the next translation update. (according to diggo :p)

SocratesTheBest

I think that's supposed to have been fixed already, and will come into effect on the next translation update. (according to diggo :p)
I didn't see it anywhere mentioned so i thought i should post it :p